- 7 min ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 22 min ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 31 min ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Kona Electric Launching On 9 July — The Koreans Are Leading The Electric Revolution
- Sports Ashwin to play for Nottinghamshire in county cricket
- Movies Maharshi Box Office Collections 2 Weeks: Mahesh Babu's Movie Has A Splendid Run
- News Pakistan successfully test-fires ballistic missile Shaheen-II
- Finance 10 Nifty Stocks That Hit 52-Week Highs Today
- Technology Fujifilm launches GFX100 game-changing Mirrorless Camera
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Skoda Kodiaq Price Cut: Skoda India has cut the price of the Kodiaq, in its Style trim. The base Style trim of the Skoda Kodiaq gets a price cut of Rs 1 lakh. After the price cut, the Skoda Kodiaq Style trim is priced at Rs 33.83 lakh ex-showroom (India). The price cut will be for a limited time only (till the festive season ends).
Skoda recently launched the new top-spec Laurin & Klement trim of the Kodiaq in the Indian market at Rs 35.99 lakh ex-showroom (India). The new Skoda Kodiaq Laurin & Klement gets a host of new features and subtle changes to the interior.
The Skoda Kodiaq Style also comes loaded with features such as full-LED headlights, Adaptive Frontlight System (AFS), LED daytime running lights, electrically adjustable and heated ORVMs, electric tailgate, 18-inch alloy wheels and automatic wipers.
The interior of the Skoda Kodiaq features a dual-tone theme and the cabin is equipped with all the bells and whistles. The interior of the Kodiaq comes with features such as an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, 10-speaker Canton audio system, panoramic sunroof, 12-way electrically adjustable front seats and much more.
The safety features of the Skoda Kodiaq include nine airbags, ABS, electronic stability control, traction control, electronic differential lock, multi-collision braking system, electronic parking brake with auto hold function, ISOFIX child seat mounts and reverse parking sensors with camera.
The Skoda Kodiaq draws power from a 2-litre diesel engine that produces 148bhp and 340Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 7-speed DSG gearbox with paddle shifters for the manual mode. The Skoda Kodiaq also gets an all-wheel-drive system with electronic differential lock as standard.
Thoughts On The Skoda Kodiaq Price Cut
Skoda India has slashed the price of the Kodiaq Style trim for this festive season. The reduced price will be valid for a limited time and we expect it to be available till the festive season ends. The Skoda Kodiaq comes with all the features and equipment and the price cut of Rs 1 lakh is a sweet deal. If you are planning to buy the Skoda Kodiaq, then this is the right time.