- 9 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Deliveries Begin During Navaratri Across India
- 11 hrs ago New Royal Enfield Riding Jackets Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 4,950
- 12 hrs ago Andhra Pradesh State Civil Supplies Corporation Orders 6413 Units Of The Tata Ace Gold
- 1 day ago BGauss Inaugurates Its First Showroom In Maharashtra: Read More To Find Out
- Sports Varun Chakravarthy: Story of former architect who built Kolkata Knight Riders win with mystery spin
- News US Presidential Election: Donald Trump votes early in Florida
- Movies Who Is Suchitra? Here’s All You Need To Know About The Bigg Boss Tamil 4 Wild Card Contestant!
- Lifestyle Dussehra 2020: Muhurta, Legends And Significance Of This Festival
- Finance Top 5 Overseas And Private Banks Fetching Returns Up To 7 Per Cent On 1-Year FDs
- Technology Realme 100W Soundbar Review: Powerful And Immersive Audio On Budget
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Skoda Kodiaq Price Cut: Skoda India has cut the price of the Kodiaq, in its Style trim. The base Style trim of the Skoda Kodiaq gets a price cut of Rs 1 lakh. After the price cut, the Skoda Kodiaq Style trim is priced at Rs 33.83 lakh ex-showroom (India). The price cut will be for a limited time only (till the festive season ends).
Skoda recently launched the new top-spec Laurin & Klement trim of the Kodiaq in the Indian market at Rs 35.99 lakh ex-showroom (India). The new Skoda Kodiaq Laurin & Klement gets a host of new features and subtle changes to the interior.
The Skoda Kodiaq Style also comes loaded with features such as full-LED headlights, Adaptive Frontlight System (AFS), LED daytime running lights, electrically adjustable and heated ORVMs, electric tailgate, 18-inch alloy wheels and automatic wipers.
The interior of the Skoda Kodiaq features a dual-tone theme and the cabin is equipped with all the bells and whistles. The interior of the Kodiaq comes with features such as an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, 10-speaker Canton audio system, panoramic sunroof, 12-way electrically adjustable front seats and much more.
The safety features of the Skoda Kodiaq include nine airbags, ABS, electronic stability control, traction control, electronic differential lock, multi-collision braking system, electronic parking brake with auto hold function, ISOFIX child seat mounts and reverse parking sensors with camera.
The Skoda Kodiaq draws power from a 2-litre diesel engine that produces 148bhp and 340Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 7-speed DSG gearbox with paddle shifters for the manual mode. The Skoda Kodiaq also gets an all-wheel-drive system with electronic differential lock as standard.
Thoughts On The Skoda Kodiaq Price Cut
Skoda India has slashed the price of the Kodiaq Style trim for this festive season. The reduced price will be valid for a limited time and we expect it to be available till the festive season ends. The Skoda Kodiaq comes with all the features and equipment and the price cut of Rs 1 lakh is a sweet deal. If you are planning to buy the Skoda Kodiaq, then this is the right time.