- 7 min ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 16 min ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Kona Electric Launching On 9 July — The Koreans Are Leading The Electric Revolution
- 2 hrs ago New Kia SUV (SP2i) Interior Design Sketches Officially Revealed — Launch Expected Soon
- Sports Jasprit Bumrah among Brett Lee's top three World Cup quicks
- Finance 10 Nifty Stocks That Hit 52-Week Highs Today
- Technology Fujifilm launches GFX100 game-changing Mirrorless Camera
- Movies Sudeep Reveals Another Important Detail About Pailwaan! Kiccha's All Praise For This Character
- News In first polls without Jaya-Karunanidhi, DMK stages a massive comeback
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Lifestyle 18 Effective Home Remedies For Asthma
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Skoda Kodiaq Laurin & Klement variant launched in India: Skoda Auto India has launched the new Kodiaq Laurin & Klement variant in the country. The new top-spec Skoda Kodiaq Laurin & Klement trim is priced at Rs 35.99 lakh (introductory) ex-showroom (India).
The Laurin & Klement variant of the Skoda Kodiaq features a host of updates to the exterior design. The SUV gets chrome front grille, Laurin & Klement badging on the front fender, chrome lining on the lower part of the rear bumper and silver roof rails.
The newly launched Skoda Kodiaq Laurin & Klement trim is available in five colour options: Lava Blue, Quartz Grey, Moon White, Magic Black, and the all-new Magnetic Brown. The Kodiaq Laurin & Klement variant is available across all the Skoda dealerships in the country.
The interior of the Skoda Kodiaq Laurin & Klement trim features a dual-tone theme with black and stone beige colour. The dashboard also gets chrome accents. The seats, dashboard and the homescreen of the infotainment system feature the Laurin & Klement branding.
The Kodiaq Laurin & Klement also get additional features such as 360-degree Surround Area View with four wide-angle cameras mounted on the front, rear and on the ORVMs. The cameras display the immediate area surrounding the car on the infotainment system.
The Kodiaq Laurin & Klement also comes with Hands-Free Parking feature that automatically selects an appropriate parking space in a row of parallel or perpendicularly parked vehicles. Another prominent feature of the L&K variant is the Virtual Cockpit that offers a customisable instrument cluster and it can be controlled by a view button on the steering wheel.
Other features of the Kodiaq L&K include an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and MirrorLink and 575-watts, 10-speaker, Canton sound system. The safety features of the Kodiaq include nine airbags, ABS, EBD, electronic stability control, brake assist, multi-collision brake, hydraulic brake assist, anti-slip regulation, and adaptive front light system and much more.
The Skoda Kodiaq Laurin & Klement draws power from a 2-litre diesel engine that produces 148bhp and 340Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 7-speed automatic gearbox with an all-wheel-drive system. The 4X4 system is smart and delivers the power to rear wheels when there is a loss of traction.
Thoughts On The Skoda Kodiaq Laurin & Klement Variant
Skoda has finally introduced the Kodiaq Laurin & Klement variant in the Indian market. The top-spec trim of the SUV is named after the company's founders Vaclav Laurin and Vaclav Klement. The Kodiaq L&K comes loaded with new features and design elements as compared to the standard variant of the SUV.