- 4 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 7 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 9 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 10 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Jonas Is NOT Assam Tourism Brand Ambassador Anymore
- Technology Oppo K3 Official In India — New Rival To Redmi K20 And Realme X
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- News Samjahuta blast: Plea challenges acquittal of Aseemanand, 3 others
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Renault India has announced an increase in prices across its vehicle range from January 2019. The French automaker will be hiking the prices by 1.5 per cent to offset the rising input and distribution costs.
The company stated, "India is a key market for Renault, with a long-term strategy to grow the brand in the dynamic Indian market. Over the last few years, Renault has focused on establishing a strong base in India which includes a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, a world-class technology centre and two design centres."
With this price hike, Renault joins the list of manufacturers such as BMW, Toyota, Isuzu Motors, Maruti Suzuki, Volkswagen and Skoda who will be increasing prices. Other manufacturers are also expected to announce a price hike in the coming days.
Renault in India, offers a wide range of products, from the entry-level Kwid, Lodgy MPV, Duster and the Captur. Ahead of the price hike, Renault is currently offering discounts on all its vehicles, along with a bunch of benefits and offers.
The Renault-Nissan Alliance recently showcased their new Kicks SUV, based on the same platform as the Captur and Duster SUV. The media drive for the Kicks also revealed the interiors of the upcoming SUV for the first time. We also drove the Nissan Kicks, stay tuned for our review coming up soon.
Thoughts On The Renault Price Hike
Renault is the latest car manufacturer in the country to announce an increase in prices. The fluctuating exchange rates, along with the increasing input costs have forced most car brands to hike prices. We can expect more carmakers to announce a hike in prices in the coming days.