- 3 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 6 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 8 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 9 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Sports PKL 2019: Bengaluru Bulls begin title defence against former champions Patna Pirates
- News AirAsia pilot suspended for wrongly transmitting ‘hijack code’: Report
- Movies Katrina Kaif Treats Us To Yet Another Stunning Vacation PIC From Mexico!
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Lifestyle Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Nissan is all set to launch its Kicks SUV in the Indian market sometime next month. Ahead of its launch, Nissan has finally revealed the interiors, along with all the specifications of the upcoming Kicks SUV.
The Nissan Kicks is based on the B0 platform, which also underpins the Renault Captur, Renault Duster and the Nissan Terrano. Once launched in India, the Kicks will replace the Terrano SUV in the market. Bookings for the new Nissan Kicks SUV will officially begin from the 14th December.
The interiors of the Nissan Kicks offer a premium feel, with the cabin wrapped in dual-tone black/brown leather. The dashboard, door panels, steering and the seats all come wrapped in leather stitching. Apart from the leather, the Kicks also gets a number of silver accents around the side AC vents, steering, gear lever and door handles.
The central console on the Nissan Kicks comes with a large 8.0-inch touchscreen floating infotainment system, flanked on either side by rectangular AC vents. The infotainment system supports both Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, along with Nissan's Connect Telematics Control. The infotainment screen also doubles up as a display for the 360-degree camera on the SUV.
The climate control unit is placed just below the touchscreen display, with the push start/stop button further down (a rather odd place), along with USB port and a 12V socket.
Moving to the cockpit, the Nissan Kicks comes with the steering wrapped in black leather. It also features a three-spoke design, with silver accents and audio control. The instrument cluster comes with an analogue tachometer and fuel gauge while the speedometer and the MID are in digital displays. The overall look is quite similar to the one seen on the Renault Captur.
The front passenger and driver get a central armrest, which also houses the AC vents for the rear passengers. The driver seat is offered with a six-way manual adjust. The leather continues to the rear as well. The rear passengers also get a central armrest with cup holders.
Apart from these, the Nissan Kicks further offers a number of other features including cooling glove box with illuminations, ambient lighting, power steering with manual tilt and a number of storage spaces all around the SUV. It also comes with fog lamps which feature cornering function as well.
Safety and driver assist features on the upcoming Nissan Kicks: Vehicle Dynamic Control, Traction Control System, Hill-Start Assist, Three Airbags, Speed-Sensing Door Lock/Unlock, Follow-me-Home Headlamps, Rear Parking Sensors with Camera, dedicated Eco Mode and Cruise Control.
Apart from the interiors, Nissan has also confirmed that the Kicks will be powered by two engine options: 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units. The petrol unit will produce 106bhp and come mated to a five-speed manual gearbox. The diesel unit, on the other hand, churns out 110bhp and is mated to a six-speed manual transmission.
Thoughts On The Upcoming Nissan Kicks
The Nissan Kicks SUV is set to be launched in the Indian market soon. Ahead of its launch, media drives for the Kicks have begun. Once launched in the India market, the Nissan Kicks will rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Jeep Compass and the upcoming Tata Harrier.