- 1 min ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- 2 hrs ago Jawa 42 Galactic Green Colour Denied Registration: RTO Explains Why
- 5 hrs ago CF Moto Launch Four New Motorcycles In India — Prices Start At Rs 2.29 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2020 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Images Leaked — Receives Updated Styling & Features
- Movies Aadai Release: Amala Paul Waives Off Her Salary For The Film!
- News HC issues notice to PM Modi on petition challenging election from Varanasi
- Finance Subsidy On EVs Will Be Offered For Commercial Vehicles Only: Govt
- Lifestyle YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- Technology Asus ROG Phone 2 Gets TENNA Certification Ahead Of July 23 Launch
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Sports MS Dhoni retirement: This is what Virender Sehwag and Gautam Gambhir have to say
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Tata Motors has started accepting bookings for the new Harrier SUV and the new premium SUV is expected to be launched in January 2019. Tata Motors has been testing the Harrier SUV for quite some time on Indian roads. Now, TeamBHP has got hold of a leaked image which reveals the production-spec Tata Harrier SUV.
Yes, the leaked image reveals the rear three-quarter of the Tata Harrier. It looks like the production-spec Tata Harrier has been spotted at a crash test facility. The Tata Harrier features a sloping roofline which integrates with the D-pillar. The rear of the SUV also gets a sleek LED tail light cluster, roof-mounted spoiler and skid plate.
The side profile of the Tata Harrier features cuts and creases that enhance the looks of the SUV. The Harrier also gets alloy wheels and a shark fin antenna. The overall design is similar to the H5X concept and the Harrier looks like a larger Nexon due to the similar roofline.
The Tata Harrier will draw power from a 2-litre four-cylinder, Kryotec diesel engine that produces 140bhp and 170bhp for the five-seater and seven-seater, respectively. The BS-VI compliant engine will be mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox as standard. Tata will also offer a 6-speed automatic gearbox sourced from Hyundai.
The interior of the Tata Harrier SUV will be premium and will be equipped with features such as touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, automatic climate control and much more. The Tata Harrier will be offered in five-seater and seven-seater configurations.
The Tata Harrie is based on the OMEGARC platform which also underpins the Land Rover Discovery Sport. We expect the Tata Harrier to come with all the essential safety features as standard.
Thoughts On The Tata Harrier SUV
The Tata Harrier is one of the most awaited SUV in the Indian market and the company has started the bookings for the premium SUV. Expect the Tata Harrier to be launched in January 2019. The Tata Harrier will rival the likes of Mahindra XUV500 and the Jeep Compass.