- News MJ Akbar denies interview meeting with Ramani at Oberoi Hotel, next hearing on July 6
- Sports World Cup flashbacks: England's inexplicable collapse in 1979 final gave West Indies their second title
- Technology Samsung rolls out One UI update for older smartwatches
- Finance ULIPs Can Help In Long Term Wealth Creation: This Is How?
- Movies De De Pyaar De Weekend Box Office Collection: Ajay Devgn's Film Earns This Much In 3 Days
- Lifestyle Parents Do Not Want Their Son To Touch Himself And They Installed CCTV
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
A Nissan GT-R has crashed on the Bangalore-Hyderabad Highway (NH-44). From the pictures, it is evident that the GT-R has been totalled beyond repair.
As of now, the exact reason for the accident is unknown. But sources suggest that the GT-R crashed while trying to avoid a pedestrian (a child, as per some) crossing the road, without notice.
Sources have informed us that the driver has survived the horrific crash without any severe injuries, even though the extensive damage on the car might suggest otherwise.
We assume that the supercar has rolled over many times before coming to a halt. The left side of the supercar took most of the blow, as it might have toppled on to that side, after losing control.
The image was captured while it was being towed away from the scene. The GT-R was too damaged that it had to be lifted onto the truck by a crane.
Whoever's fault it may be, it is always recommended to be cautious while speeding on highways, especially in rural areas. People tend to cross the roads carelessly in such areas.
The 2017 Nissan GT-R (R35) is sold in India at a price of Rs 1.99 crore ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Nissan GT-R is powered by a 3.8-litre twin-turbocharged V6 engine, that puts out 562bhp @ 6800rpm and 637Nm @ 3600-5800rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed dual-clutch transmission, that sends power to all four wheels.
The GT-R sprints to 100km/h from a standstill in under 3 seconds, and can attain a top speed of 315km/h.
Thoughts On The Nissan GT-R Bangalore-Hyderabad Highway Crash
The Nissan GT-R is a highly capable supercar, and such a car needs some expertise to be driven properly. Though we do not know who to blame for this, such incidents could be avoided by being a bit more cautious.
While we wait for further updates regarding the incident, we really hope that nobody was injured in the event.