- 2 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 3 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 3 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 3 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- News Election 2019 with OneIndia: Fast, accurate updates and in-depth analysis
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Technology Redmi K20 official render shows stunning design
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
South Korean automaker Hyundai is gearing up for the launch of the new Santro. The new Hyundai Santro will be launched on October 26, 2018. Now, Autocar India reports that the next-gen Hyundai Grand i10 will be launched in the Indian market by October 2019.
Similar to the Hyundai Santro, the next-gen Hyundai Grand i10 will be upmarket and premium as compared to the currently sold model. The new Hyundai Grand i10 will be spacious and is likely to offer more legroom and will be a comfortable car for the rear seat passengers.
The new Hyundai Grand i10 has been spotted testing on Indian roads and the overall design will be inspired by the Elantra facelift. The front fascia of the new hatchback will feature the signature cascading grille, large headlamps and a redesigned bumper. The rear end of the new Grand i10 will also feature a tweaked tail light cluster.
The new Hyundai Grand i10 is expected to get a premium interior with a host of new features. Expect the cabin to get additional features such as a touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control and even a sunroof. The new Hyundai Santro will also feature a touchscreen infotainment system.
The next-gen Hyundai Grand i10 is expected to draw power from the same 1.2-litre petrol and diesel engines The petrol engine produces 82bhp and 113Nm of torque while the diesel engine churns out 74bhp and 190Nm of torque. Both the engines will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and the torque convertor automatic gearbox might be replaced by a new AMT gearbox.
Recently, Hyundai has updated the safety features of the Grand i10. The currently sold Hyundai Grand i10 comes with standard safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS and EBD. The top-spec trim of the hatchback comes with additional safety equipment such as rear parking sensor with a camera, central locking and impact sensing auto door lock.
Thoughts On The Next-Gen Hyundai Grand i10
Hyundai has been testing the new Grand i10 as the hatchback has been spotted on Indian roads. Expect the new Hyundai Grand i10 to feature a revamped design. The next-gen Grand i10 will come with all the bells and whistles to take on its modern rivals. When launched in India, the new Hyundai Grand i10 will rival the likes of Maruti Swift, Ford Figo and the Tata Tiago.