TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
South Korean automaker Hyundai is gearing up for the launch of the new Santro. The new Hyundai Santro will be launched on October 26, 2018. Now, Autocar India reports that the next-gen Hyundai Grand i10 will be launched in the Indian market by October 2019.
Similar to the Hyundai Santro, the next-gen Hyundai Grand i10 will be upmarket and premium as compared to the currently sold model. The new Hyundai Grand i10 will be spacious and is likely to offer more legroom and will be a comfortable car for the rear seat passengers.
The new Hyundai Grand i10 has been spotted testing on Indian roads and the overall design will be inspired by the Elantra facelift. The front fascia of the new hatchback will feature the signature cascading grille, large headlamps and a redesigned bumper. The rear end of the new Grand i10 will also feature a tweaked tail light cluster.
The new Hyundai Grand i10 is expected to get a premium interior with a host of new features. Expect the cabin to get additional features such as a touchscreen infotainment system, automatic climate control and even a sunroof. The new Hyundai Santro will also feature a touchscreen infotainment system.
The next-gen Hyundai Grand i10 is expected to draw power from the same 1.2-litre petrol and diesel engines The petrol engine produces 82bhp and 113Nm of torque while the diesel engine churns out 74bhp and 190Nm of torque. Both the engines will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox and the torque convertor automatic gearbox might be replaced by a new AMT gearbox.
Recently, Hyundai has updated the safety features of the Grand i10. The currently sold Hyundai Grand i10 comes with standard safety features such as dual front airbags, ABS and EBD. The top-spec trim of the hatchback comes with additional safety equipment such as rear parking sensor with a camera, central locking and impact sensing auto door lock.
Thoughts On The Next-Gen Hyundai Grand i10
Hyundai has been testing the new Grand i10 as the hatchback has been spotted on Indian roads. Expect the new Hyundai Grand i10 to feature a revamped design. The next-gen Grand i10 will come with all the bells and whistles to take on its modern rivals. When launched in India, the new Hyundai Grand i10 will rival the likes of Maruti Swift, Ford Figo and the Tata Tiago.