TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
Hyundai India has updated the Grand i10 hatchback with standard safety features. The Hyundai Grand i10 now comes with dual front airbags and ABS with EBD as standard across all the variants. Hyundai has updated the hatchback to comply with the new safety regulations that are set to be implemented from 2019.
The Hyundai Grand i10 is offered in five variants: Era, Magna, Sportz, Sportz (Dual Tone) and Asta. Previously, the Era trim was offered with a single airbag and it missed out on ABS with EBD. The ABS was offered from the mid-spec Sportz trim. Now, all the variants of the hatchback are offered with essential safety features.
The top-spec trims of the Hyundai Grand i10 are equipped with additional safety features such as rear parking sensor with a camera, rear defogger, impact sensing auto door lock and central locking. It is a good move by Hyundai to standardise the essential safety features across all the variants.
Hyundai has not increased the prices of the base variant of the updated Grand i10. We will update the prices when Hyundai announces the revised pricing. Currently, the base petrol variant is priced at Rs 4.73 lakh while the top-spec diesel variant carries a price tag of Rs 7.50 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Hyundai Grand i10 draws power from a 1.2-litre petrol and 1.2-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 82bhp and 113Nm of torque and the diesel engine is good for 74bhp and 190Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard and the petrol engine also comes with an optional 4-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Grand i10
Hyundai has updated the Grand i10 hatchback with standard safety features to comply with the upcoming safety norms. Now, the customers with a tight budget can also get all the essential safety features as standard. The Hyundai Grand i10 rivals the likes of Maruti Swift, Tata Tiago and the Ford Figo.