TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is Why ISRO's GSAT 7A Satellite Is Built Exclusively For The Indian Air Force!
- Criticising Virat Kohli For Not Playing A Spinner In Perth Is Unjustified — Praveen Kumar
- 2018 Best Smartphones With Fingerprint Sensor
- Mahindra XUV 300 Compact-SUV Now Official — Launch In February 2019
- Petrol And Diesel Remain Steady In Price Even As Crude Prices Fall
- Priyanka And Nick Get Romantic In This Unseen Picture!
- Best Winter Destinations To Visit From Pune
- Sanya Malhotra Rocked The Quirky Look In Her Latest Attire
Hyundai India has updated the Grand i10 hatchback with standard safety features. The Hyundai Grand i10 now comes with dual front airbags and ABS with EBD as standard across all the variants. Hyundai has updated the hatchback to comply with the new safety regulations that are set to be implemented from 2019.
The Hyundai Grand i10 is offered in five variants: Era, Magna, Sportz, Sportz (Dual Tone) and Asta. Previously, the Era trim was offered with a single airbag and it missed out on ABS with EBD. The ABS was offered from the mid-spec Sportz trim. Now, all the variants of the hatchback are offered with essential safety features.
The top-spec trims of the Hyundai Grand i10 are equipped with additional safety features such as rear parking sensor with a camera, rear defogger, impact sensing auto door lock and central locking. It is a good move by Hyundai to standardise the essential safety features across all the variants.
Hyundai has not increased the prices of the base variant of the updated Grand i10. We will update the prices when Hyundai announces the revised pricing. Currently, the base petrol variant is priced at Rs 4.73 lakh while the top-spec diesel variant carries a price tag of Rs 7.50 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Hyundai Grand i10 draws power from a 1.2-litre petrol and 1.2-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 82bhp and 113Nm of torque and the diesel engine is good for 74bhp and 190Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard and the petrol engine also comes with an optional 4-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Grand i10
Hyundai has updated the Grand i10 hatchback with standard safety features to comply with the upcoming safety norms. Now, the customers with a tight budget can also get all the essential safety features as standard. The Hyundai Grand i10 rivals the likes of Maruti Swift, Tata Tiago and the Ford Figo.