- 1 hr ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 1 hr ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 1 hr ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- News In Mandya, Sumalatha wins by over 90,000 votes against Nikhil Kumaraswamy
- Lifestyle 8 Dos And Don'ts After Hair Wash!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: New Zealand look to punch above weight, again!
- Technology 4G Tablet shipments witness a 62% sequential growth in 1Q 2019: CMR
- Movies Disha Patani: Salman Khan Is Grounded, Not Intimidating
- Finance Markets End Lower Even As NDA Storms Back To Power; Sensex hits 40,000 Pts
- Education SBI Clerk Admit Card 2019 Will Be Released On This Date
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
New Ford Aspire launched in India: Ford has launched the new Aspire facelift in the country. The prices for the new Ford Aspire start at Rs 5.55 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The new 2018 Ford Aspire facelift features subtle updates to the design with the revamped front end.
Variants And Price
The new Ford Aspire is available in five trim levels: Ambiente, Trend, Trend+, Titanium and Titanium+. The base petrol variant is priced at Rs 5.55 lakh and the top-spec diesel variant carries a price tag of Rs 8.14 lakh. The petrol-automatic model is priced at Rs 8.49 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
|Ambiente||Rs 5,55,000 ||Rs 6,45,000 |
|Trend||Rs 5,99,000 ||Rs 6,89,000 |
|Trend +||Rs 6,39,000 ||Rs 7,29,000 |
|Titanium||Rs 6,79,000 ||Rs 7,69,000 |
|Titanium +||Rs 7,24,000 ||Rs 8,14,000 |
|Titanium AT||Rs 8,49,000 ||N/A |
Note: All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new 2018 Ford Aspire facelift features a new front end with redesigned grille with chrome surrounds, revamped sweptback headlamps, C-shaped chrome inserts around the fog lamp housing, wider central airdam and round fog lamps.
The side profile of the new Ford Aspire features newly designed 15-inch alloy wheels and the rear profile of the compact sedan sports a slightly tweaked tail light cluster and a new bumper. Overall, the new Aspire looks refreshed as compared to the outgoing model.
The new Ford Aspire is available in seven colour options: White Gold, Moondust Silver, Smoke Grey, Absolute Black, Deep Impact Blue, Ruby Red and Oxford White.
Interior And features
The interior of the new Ford Aspire features the same black/beige dual-tone theme and the dashboard design also remains unchanged. But the new Aspire comes with a 6.5-inch SYNC3 floating touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
The prominent features of the new Ford Aspire include automatic climate control, two USB ports, engine start/stop button, electrochromic IRVM, rain-sensing wipers and automatic headlamps.
The new Ford Aspire comes equipped with dual airbags, ABS and EBD as standard across all the variants. The tops-spec trims will be equipped with additional safety features such as six airbags, electronic stability control and hill-launch assist.
The new Ford Aspire draws power from a 1.2-litre three-cylinder, Dragon Series petrol engine that produces 95bhp and 120Nm of torque. The diesel variant of the compact sedan utilities the same 1.5-litre unit churning out 99bhp and 215Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The new Ford Aspire is also available with a 1.5-litre three-cylinder, petrol engine producing 121bhp. The petrol engine is mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox. Ford states that all the three engines are the most powerful in their respective segments.
The petrol variant of the new Ford Aspire with the 1.2-litre engine delivers a mileage of 20.4 km/l while the 1.5-litre diesel engine delivers a mileage of 26.1km/l.
Thoughts On The New Ford Aspire
Ford has introduced the new Aspire compact sedan with a host of updates to the exterior design. The prominent update is the inclusion of the petrol-automatic combo with the 1.5-litre engine. The new Ford Aspire rivals the likes of Maruti Dzire, Honda Amaze, Tata Tigor and the Hyundai Xcent.