TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Mitsubishi is all set to launch the new 2018 Outlander in the country. Now, TeamBHP reports that the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander has started arriving at dealerships and the test drive vehicles will be available this week. The bookings for the 2018 Outlander is already open and the deliveries will begin from June 2018.
Similar to the previous model, the third generation Mitsubishi Outlander will be a petrol-only model and there will be no diesel engine on offer. The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander will be available in India in only one fully-loaded trim. The new Outlander is a seven-seater SUV and will be loaded with premium features.
The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander draws power from a 2.4-litre four-cylinder, MIVEC petrol engine churning out 164bhp and 222Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a CVT gearbox with paddle shifters. The CVT gearbox is expected to feature six to seven stepped shifts.
The prominent features of the 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander include dual-zone automatic climate control, power tilt and sliding sunroof, engine start/stop button and keyless entry. The interior of the SUV will sport a touchscreen infotainment system, leather seats and an electric parking brake.
The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander will be available in seven colour options: Black Pearl, Cosmic Blue, Orient Red, Cool Silver, White Solid, White Pearl and Titanium Grey.
The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander comes with a host of safety features such as seven airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist, Active Stability Control (ASC), Hill Start Assist (HSA), automatic LED headlamps and rain-sensing wipers.
The 2018 Outlander has also grown in dimensions when compared to the previous model. The new Mitsubishi Outlander will come to India via CKD (Completely Knocked Down) route and will be assembled at Hindustan Motors' Tiruvallur plant near Chennai.
Thoughts On The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander
The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander features an all-new design language as compared to the previous model. But with the lack of a diesel engine, Mitsubishi might have missed a trick. The new Outlander is likely to be priced around Rs 32 lakh ex-showroom. The 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander will rival the likes of Toyota Fortuner and the upcoming seven-seater Honda CR-V.