- 1 day ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 1 day ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 1 day ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 1 day ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- Technology How to deactivate Spectator Mode in PUBG Mobile
- News Singh was killed so that Amethi could be terrorised: Smriti Irani
- Movies Hina Khan Is Highest Paid Actress In Television? The Actress Has A Witty Answer!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Japanese automaker Mitsubishi is all set to introduce the new Outlander in the Indian market. Now, the company has officially commenced the bookings for the new Outlander. The new Mitsubishi Outlander is expected to be launched in May 2018 in India.
Mitsubishi will offer the Outlander in India with a petrol engine and there will be no diesel option. The SUV will be available in India in only one fully-loaded trim. The new Mitsubishi Outlander will be available in a 7-seater configuration and will be loaded with premium features.
The new Mitsubishi Outlander will draw power from a 2.4-litre MIVEC petrol engine producing 164bhp and 222Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 6-speed CVT gearbox. The Outlander will be equipped with Mitsubishi's Super-All Wheel Control (S-AWC) AWD system and multiple driving modes.
The interior of the new Mitsubishi Outlander will feature a 6.1-inch touchscreen infotainment system, leather seats, leather gear shift knob, dual-zone climate control and 710W sound system. The interior will be premium and will also feature an electric sunroof and electric parking brake.
Other prominent features of the new Mitsubishi Outlander include LED headlamps with LED daytime running lights, LED fog lights, heated mirrors, LED tail light cluster and 16-inch alloy wheels. All the features will be standard as only one trim will be offered.
The new Mitsubishi Outlander also comes with a host of safety features such as seven airbags, ABS with EBD, brake assist, active stability control and hill-start assist. As mentioned earlier, all the safety features will be standard as the India-spec model is a fully-loaded variant.
The Outlander will be offered with seven colour options: Black Pearl, Cosmic Blue, Orient Red, Cool Silver, White Solid, White Pearl and Titanium Grey. The last-gen Outlander was discontinued in India due to the poor sales which was a result of the lack of a diesel model.
Thoughts On The New Mitsubishi Outlander
Mitsubishi is all set to launch the new Outlander in India in the coming days and the company has commenced the bookings for the SUV. But with the lack of a diesel engine, Mitsubishi might face the same result as with the last-gen model. Expect the Mitsubishi Outlander to be priced around Rs 30 lakh ex-showroom.