TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Mini India to launch the new Countryman at the Auto Expo 2018. Autocar India reports that the new Countryman is expected to be launched at the 2018 Auto Expo, with both petrol and diesel engines.
At the Auto Expo 2018, the new Mini Countryman along with the other Mini models will be displayed beside the stall of BMW.
The Mini Countryman is Mini's largest model, sharing its platform with the regular Mini Cooper. The Mini Countryman is aimed to be the brand's rugged soft off-roader.
The new Mini Countryman is expected to come with 2.0-litre turbo petrol and diesel engines, as seen in the current Countryman. International variants of the new 2018 Mini Countryman are sold either with a 1.5-litre turbo petrol or a 2.0-litre diesel engine.
The interior of the new Mini Countryman features an 8.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with a Touch controller, Harman Kardon sound system, LED ambient lighting and a heads-up display.
The outgoing Mini Countryman is front-wheel-drive, and we can expect the introduction of the all-wheel-drive variant at the Auto Expo 2018. When launched, expect the prices to be around Rs 40 Lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
Other Mini Models That Will Be Showcased At The Auto Expo 2018:
Mini Cooper 3-Door
The standard compact Mini hatchback.
Mini Cooper 5-Door
The much more family-oriented Mini hatchback
Mini Cooper Convertible
The more relaxed and engaging version of the Mini Cooper.
The estate version of the Mini Cooper hatchback.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The New Mini Countryman
Mini models have recently gained an increased popularity in India, due to its fun and compact nature.
The new Countryman still retains the classic 'Mini look'. With a higher ground clearance and a much more spacious interior, the Mini Countryman could be the right Mini for Indians.