- 7 hrs ago Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- 8 hrs ago India Proposes Electrifying All Two Wheelers Within 6 And 8 Years
- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 10 hrs ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- News The Congress scored a 0 in these 16 states/UTs
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Technology Redmi K20 series price leaks ahead of launch
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
The new Maruti Ertiga was launched in India at a starting price of Rs 7.44 lakh ex-showroom (India). Bookings were already started around a week before the launch, for an amount of Rs 11,000.
Now, Maruti Suzuki has released a new TVC video of the 2018 Ertiga. The video commercial stars Bollywood actor, Varun Dhawan and showcases the latest Maruti MPV in the finest way.
The 2018 Maruti Ertiga comes with a long list of features and upgrades compared to the previous version. Available in both petrol and diesel formats, the new Maruti Ertiga is offered in a total of ten variants, including two petrol automatic choices. You can check all the important things to know about the new Maruti Ertiga here.
The seven-seater 2018 Maruti Ertiga is much bigger than it was before, and was originally showcased at this year's Indonesia International Motor Show. Since then, the anticipation for the launch of the new Ertiga started to build — read our first look review of the 2018 Maruti Ertiga to know more.
Compared to the older version, the new Maruti Ertiga is based on Suzuki's HEARTECT platform; the same which underpins the current Swift hatchback. For the same reason, the Maruti Ertiga is relatively lighter for its higher dimensions.
As mentioned before, the 2018 Ertiga is available in both petrol and diesel avatars. The newly-introduced 1.5-litre K15 petrol engine is a mild-hybrid and is also employed in the latest Maruti Ciaz. The unit makes 105bhp and 138Nm of torque, and is mated to either a five-speed manual or a four-speed automatic transmission.
The Maruti Ertiga diesel is powered by the existing 1.3-litre unit making 90bhp and 200Nm of torque. It comes mated only to a five-speed manual and an automatic version might be introduced at a later stage.
With the latest Ertiga model on the market, Maruti Suzuki expects a better performance on the growing MPV market in India. Currently, the Toyota Innova Crysta is in the lead, while Mahindra has also entered the stage with the new Marazzo. However, the Ertiga is quite cheaper than the others.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Ertiga TVC Video
The new Maruti Ertiga offers a lot in a bigger, yet compact, package. Things have improved in the aesthetic front too and the latest model has more presence than before. The newly-released Maruti Ertiga TVC video showcases all these changes and also portrays who all the MPV is meant for. What do you think of the all-new 2018 Maruti Ertiga?