- 50 min ago New Yamaha Fascino BS6 Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago Ultraviolette F77 Electric Motorcycle To Be Unveiled Next Month: Here Are All The Details
- 2 hrs ago 2020 Hyundai i20 Active Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch In India: Spy Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Bollywood Actor Rajkummar Rao Purchases The 2019 Harley-Davidson Fat Bob
- Travel 6 Romantic Places In Bangalore Every Couple Must Visit For A Dreamy Escapade In 2019!
- Movies Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy Effect: Gaddalakonda Ganesh Finding It Hard To Break-Even?
- Lifestyle How To Keep Your Spine Healthy As You Age
- Sports Sourav Ganguly will lead Indian cricket to prosperity: VVS Laxman
- News INX Media case: CBI keeping Chidambaram in jail to humiliate him, SC told
- Finance How Does Faceless Income Tax Assessment Work?
- Technology PUBG Mobile New Update To Bring Halloween Mode, New Weapons, And More
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Maruti Suzuki gearing up for the launch of the new Ertiga in the Indian market. We had already reported about the launch date of the new Maruti Ertiga. The new Ertiga will be launched in the country on November 21, 2018. Now, GaadiWaadi reports that the production of the new Ertiga has commenced.
The report states that the production of new Maruti Ertiga has begun in India and 100 units of the MPV are manufactured each day. We can expect the bookings to begin from early next month. The new Maruti Ertiga will be a crucial product for the company as the MPV will get its first update.
The Maruti Ertiga facelift was first revealed at the Indonesia International Motor Show 2018 and the MPV comes with a revamped design. The new Ertiga features a new front end with newly designed grille, projector headlamps with LED daytime running lights, fog lamps and a sporty bumper.
On the side profile, the new Maruti Ertiga features a floating roof design which can be also seen on the new Maruti Swift. The rear end of the updated MPV gets wraparound vertically stacked tail light cluster. The rear profile also features a new bumper. Overall, the new Ertiga looks upmarket and premium as compared to the outgoing model.
The interior of the new Maruti Ertiga will be spacious and premium with the beige colour theme. The cabin will be equipped with features such as a 6.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The boot space has been reduced to increase the knee room in the second and third-row.
The new Maruti Ertiga will draw power from a new 1.5-litre petrol engine that produces 103bhp and 138Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual or a 4-speed automatic gearbox. The petrol engine will also feature SHVS mild hybrid technology.
The diesel variant of the new Ertiga will continue to utilise the same 1.3-litre unit that churns out 88bhp and 200Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The new Ertiga will be equipped with standard safety features such as dual airbags, ABS, EBD and reverse parking sensors.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Ertiga
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the new Ertiga in India in November 2018. The biggest update on the Ertiga is the new 1.5-litre petrol engine with the mild hybrid technology. With the new HEARTECT platform, the Ertiga will be lighter and will deliver improved mileage. The new Maruti Ertiga will rival the likes of Toyota Innova Crysta, Mahindra Marazzo and the Renault Lodgy.