- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: India vs Pakistan: Bhuvneshwar goes off injured and replacement Shankar strikes first ball
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
New Maruti Ertiga 2018 Launch Details: Maruti Suzuki, as per reports, plans to launch the new Ertiga facelift in India by the end of November 2018. Earlier, it was believed that the seven-seater Maruti MPV would be launched this festive season or during Diwali in October. As of now, the Maruti Ertiga is one of the most anticipated models from the popular Indian car manufacturer.
The new Maruti Ertiga facelift is quite bigger than the previous model. This means that cabin space will be much better than before, especially the third-row seating. The design is also much more refreshed and in line with the new products from Maruti. You can check out the first lookreview of the new Ertiga, we've writtenlong back.
The facelifted version of the upcoming Maruti Ertiga was first unveiled at the Indonesia International Motor Show 2018. A few months later, the new Ertiga was spotted testing on Indian roads and from the images, the MPV looks identical to the global model.
The MPV is based on Suzuki's new HEARTECT platform; the same on which the new Maruti Swift has been developed around. For the same reason, the Ertiga will be relatively light for its dimensions.
The interiors of the new Maruti Ertiga will come loaded with enough features and equipment such as the new 6.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system which supports both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The cabin layout is also updated to make the best use of its overall dimensions.
The 2018 Maruti Ertiga is expected to come with the same engine options as on the recently-launched Maruti Ciaz. The new 1.5-litre K15 petrol unit features SHVS mild hybrid technology and makes 103bhp and 138Nm of torque. It is mated to either a 4-speed automatic or a 5-speed manual.
The diesel engine — the 1.3-litre SHVS DDiS unit — makes 88bhp and 200Nm of torque. A 5-speed manual or its respective AMT could be on offer. There are also rumours about a new 1.5-litre diesel engine under development.
On the safety front, the Maruti Ertiga facelift will feature all the essentials. This includes dual airbags as standard, ABS+EBD and a reverse parking sensor.
Thoughts On The New Maruti Ertiga
The new-generation Maruti Ertiga has been talked about a lot in the past few months and we are still yet to receive an official statement from the brand themselves. However, the new November-launch time frame should be accurate as per reports. Expect the new Ertiga to be a bit more expensive with a starting price of around Rs 7 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).