- 10 min ago New Maruti Suzuki Premium Six-Seater MPV Spied — To Be Called The ‘XL6’
- 10 min ago Delhi Police Launches E-Challan And E-Payment System — Traffic Violators Beware
- 15 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- Movies Dabangg 3: Arbaaz Khan REVEALS Details About Saiee Manjrekar's Role In This Salman Khan Film
- Finance Yes Bank Shares Fell After Promoters Pledge Their Entire Stake At Bank
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani Gives Us A Jaw-dropping Moment With Her Red Lehenga At FDCI India Couture Week 2019
- News After Trump’s offer to ‘mediate’, US in damage control mode says it’s ready to ‘assist’
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Featuring 120Hz AMOLED Display Announced: Features, Specs, And More
- Sports Fekir departs Lyon as Betis secure potential Lo Celso replacement
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the new 2018 Ertiga facelift in the Indian market in the coming months. Ahead of that TeamBHP has spotted the new Ertiga facelift on Indian roads with the emission testing equipment. This suggests that the launch of the 2018 Ertiga facelift is nearing.
The spotted new Maruti Ertiga is finished with a camouflaged livery but we can see the front grille, headlights, tail lights and a few other details. The second-gen Maruti Ertiga features a new front end with newly designed grille, projector headlamps, fog lamps and revamped bumper.
The rear end of the new Ertiga also gets a newly designed tail light cluster, new tailgate and a revised bumper. We can also see an emission testing equipment hooked to the tail of the MPV. This suggests that the new Ertiga is undergoing testing to meet the emission norms.
On the mechanical front, the new Maruti Ertiga will draw power from a new 1.5-litre petrol engine that produces 103bhp and 138Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual or a 5-speed automatic gearbox. The same engine made its debut with the recently launched Ciaz facelift.
The diesel variant of the new Maruti Ertiga will be powered by an all-new 1.5-litre diesel engine which is developed in-house. The diesel unit will be mated to a 6-speed manual gearbox. Maruti might also introduce an automatic gearbox on the diesel variant of the MPV.
The new Maruti Ertiga will be equipped with additional features as compared to the currently sold model. The new Ertiga will also be spacious inside as it is based in the new HEARTECT platform. Overall, the new Ertiga will have increased dimensions as compared to the first-gen model.
Prominent features of the new Maruti Ertiga will include projector headlights, LED tail light cluster, 16-inch alloy wheels, 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system and premium seat upholstery. Standard safety features include dual airbags, ABS with EBD and ISOFIX child seat mounts.
Thoughts On The 2018 Maruti Ertiga Facelift
The 2018 Maruti Ertiga will be a more premium and upmarket as compared to the outgoing model. The new Ertiga is said to be sold through Nexa dealership network. We can expect the new Ertiga to be launched in India during the festive season. The new Ertiga will rival the likes of Toyota Innova Crysta, upcoming Mahindra Marazzo, Renault Lodgy and the Honda BR-V.