TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
As seen from the from the video, the second generation of the Ertiga will be wider and longer than the version currently available. The new-gen Maruti Ertiga also gets character lines running across its sides along with larger wheels.
A post shared by AutonetMagz (@autonetmagz) on Apr 4, 2018 at 8:31pm PDT
The front of the MPV is set to get a new front grille and an upgraded bumper. We can also expect the new-gen Ertiga to come with projector headlamps and LED DRLs. At the rear, it features a large overhang and a raked rear windscreen, all of which enhances the appearance of the new-gen Ertiga.
The new Ertiga will be based on Maruti Suzuki's Heartect platform as seen on the Swift and the Baleno offerings. This will make the MPV lighter and more spacious than the current generation.
The 2018 Maruti Ertiga will draw power from the same engines as on the current models: a 1.3-litre turbo diesel producing 88bhp and 200Nm of torque and a 1.4-litre petrol engine churning out 90bhp and 130Nm of torque. Both engines will be mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2018 Maruti Ertiga
The new facelift Ertiga is expected to get a revamped design, along with more premium interiors compared to the previous generation. It will play a crucial role towardsthe success of Maruti Suzuki in the MPV segment, taking on rivals like the upcoming MPV from Mahindra.
Video Courtesy: autonetmagz