- 17 hrs ago 2019 Datsun Redi-GO Launched: Updated With New Features & Safety Equipment
- 18 hrs ago Petrol And Diesel Vehicle Ban Plan In India: Government's Decision Revealed
- 18 hrs ago Zomato & Swiggy Team-Up With Pune Traffic Police In Giving Discounts To Law-Abiding Motorists
- 19 hrs ago New Suzuki Gixxer SF MotoGP Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 1.10 Lakh
- Movies Arbaaz Khan Said THIS About Malaika Arora Afte She Makes Relationship With Arjun Kapoor Official
- News 'Sasural Simar Ka' child actor Shivlekh Singh passes away
- Technology Xiaomi India Head Manu Jain Explains Why Redmi K20 Series Is Expensive
- Sports Cricket fails to get recognition as sport in Russia
- Finance Founder Rana Kapoor Lost $1 Billion As Yes Bank Shares Lose 78% Since August
- Lifestyle Kalki Koechlin Makes A Watermelon Splash With Her Green Sari
- Education DU JAT Result 2019 Released: Check Direct Links And Final Answer Key
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
As seen from the from the video, the second generation of the Ertiga will be wider and longer than the version currently available. The new-gen Maruti Ertiga also gets character lines running across its sides along with larger wheels.
A post shared by AutonetMagz (@autonetmagz) on Apr 4, 2018 at 8:31pm PDT
The front of the MPV is set to get a new front grille and an upgraded bumper. We can also expect the new-gen Ertiga to come with projector headlamps and LED DRLs. At the rear, it features a large overhang and a raked rear windscreen, all of which enhances the appearance of the new-gen Ertiga.
The new Ertiga will be based on Maruti Suzuki's Heartect platform as seen on the Swift and the Baleno offerings. This will make the MPV lighter and more spacious than the current generation.
The 2018 Maruti Ertiga will draw power from the same engines as on the current models: a 1.3-litre turbo diesel producing 88bhp and 200Nm of torque and a 1.4-litre petrol engine churning out 90bhp and 130Nm of torque. Both engines will be mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2018 Maruti Ertiga
The new facelift Ertiga is expected to get a revamped design, along with more premium interiors compared to the previous generation. It will play a crucial role towardsthe success of Maruti Suzuki in the MPV segment, taking on rivals like the upcoming MPV from Mahindra.
Video Courtesy: autonetmagz