- Maruti Suzuki’s New Small Car In The Works — To Be Launched In 2020
- Maruti Tour H1 (Alto Taxi) Brochure Leaked — Variants And Features Revealed
- Maruti Suzuki To Switch To Lithium-Ion Batteries On Its Premium Models
- 2018 Maruti Ciaz Facelift Launch Date Revealed
- Suzuki Jimny Accessories List: Body Decals, Alloys, Rooftop Carriers & More
- Maruti Suzuki Starts Monsoon Service Camp Across All Its Centres In India
As seen from the from the video, the second generation of the Ertiga will be wider and longer than the version currently available. The new-gen Maruti Ertiga also gets character lines running across its sides along with larger wheels.
A post shared by AutonetMagz (@autonetmagz) on Apr 4, 2018 at 8:31pm PDT
The front of the MPV is set to get a new front grille and an upgraded bumper. We can also expect the new-gen Ertiga to come with projector headlamps and LED DRLs. At the rear, it features a large overhang and a raked rear windscreen, all of which enhances the appearance of the new-gen Ertiga.
The new Ertiga will be based on Maruti Suzuki's Heartect platform as seen on the Swift and the Baleno offerings. This will make the MPV lighter and more spacious than the current generation.
The 2018 Maruti Ertiga will draw power from the same engines as on the current models: a 1.3-litre turbo diesel producing 88bhp and 200Nm of torque and a 1.4-litre petrol engine churning out 90bhp and 130Nm of torque. Both engines will be mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2018 Maruti Ertiga
The new facelift Ertiga is expected to get a revamped design, along with more premium interiors compared to the previous generation. It will play a crucial role towardsthe success of Maruti Suzuki in the MPV segment, taking on rivals like the upcoming MPV from Mahindra.
Video Courtesy: autonetmagz