TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
As seen from the from the video, the second generation of the Ertiga will be wider and longer than the version currently available. The new-gen Maruti Ertiga also gets character lines running across its sides along with larger wheels.
A post shared by AutonetMagz (@autonetmagz) on Apr 4, 2018 at 8:31pm PDT
The front of the MPV is set to get a new front grille and an upgraded bumper. We can also expect the new-gen Ertiga to come with projector headlamps and LED DRLs. At the rear, it features a large overhang and a raked rear windscreen, all of which enhances the appearance of the new-gen Ertiga.
The new Ertiga will be based on Maruti Suzuki's Heartect platform as seen on the Swift and the Baleno offerings. This will make the MPV lighter and more spacious than the current generation.
The 2018 Maruti Ertiga will draw power from the same engines as on the current models: a 1.3-litre turbo diesel producing 88bhp and 200Nm of torque and a 1.4-litre petrol engine churning out 90bhp and 130Nm of torque. Both engines will be mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2018 Maruti Ertiga
The new facelift Ertiga is expected to get a revamped design, along with more premium interiors compared to the previous generation. It will play a crucial role towardsthe success of Maruti Suzuki in the MPV segment, taking on rivals like the upcoming MPV from Mahindra.
Video Courtesy: autonetmagz