TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Lok Sabha Election LIVE — Seeking Second Term, PM To File Nomination In Varanasi Today
- IPL 2019: KKR vs RR — Highlights
- Range Rover Sport Review — The Most Dynamic SUV Of Them All!
- HONOR 8S With 5.71-Inch Dew-Drop Notch Display Launched For Rs 9,200
- IndiGo And Spicejet Now Among The Most Expensive Airline Stocks In the World
- Arjun Kapoor BREAKS Silence On Malaika Arora
- 10 Best Tips To Quit Smoking
- Along The Trail Of The River Godavari
As seen from the from the video, the second generation of the Ertiga will be wider and longer than the version currently available. The new-gen Maruti Ertiga also gets character lines running across its sides along with larger wheels.
A post shared by AutonetMagz (@autonetmagz) on Apr 4, 2018 at 8:31pm PDT
The front of the MPV is set to get a new front grille and an upgraded bumper. We can also expect the new-gen Ertiga to come with projector headlamps and LED DRLs. At the rear, it features a large overhang and a raked rear windscreen, all of which enhances the appearance of the new-gen Ertiga.
The new Ertiga will be based on Maruti Suzuki's Heartect platform as seen on the Swift and the Baleno offerings. This will make the MPV lighter and more spacious than the current generation.
The 2018 Maruti Ertiga will draw power from the same engines as on the current models: a 1.3-litre turbo diesel producing 88bhp and 200Nm of torque and a 1.4-litre petrol engine churning out 90bhp and 130Nm of torque. Both engines will be mated to a five-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The 2018 Maruti Ertiga
The new facelift Ertiga is expected to get a revamped design, along with more premium interiors compared to the previous generation. It will play a crucial role towardsthe success of Maruti Suzuki in the MPV segment, taking on rivals like the upcoming MPV from Mahindra.
Video Courtesy: autonetmagz