- 22 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Technology Huawei loses early access to Android & Google services as Trump Govt blacklists Huawei
- Finance Markets To Jump Post Exit Poll Results
- Sports Koepka retains US PGA title despite back-nine collapse
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
India's leading passenger vehicle manufacturer Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the new facelifted Ertiga MPV in the country. Autocar India reports that the new Ertiga will be launched in India in August 2018.
Maruti Suzuki was expected to showcase the new Ertiga at the Auto Expo 2018, but that did not happen.
The second-generation Maruti Ertiga has been internally codenamed as YHA and has been spotted testing on Indian roads. The spotted model was heavily disguised, but it has revealed some details about the new-gen Ertiga in the making.
The report states that the new Maruti Ertiga facelift will be longer and wider as compared to the currently sold model. Maruti has increased the rear overhang to make more space for the third-row seat. The additional space will also enhance the boot space.
With the larger rear overhang, the new Maruti Ertiga facelift gets a raked rear windscreen which also enhances the looks of the MPV. The new Ertiga is also expected to get newly designed alloy wheels and a beltline running across the body.
The front end of the new Maruti Ertiga will feature a more upright nose, a newly designed grille and revamped bumper. The new-gen Maruti Ertiga will be spacious, practical and even more competitive with the increased cabin space.
The new Maruti Ertiga is likely to draw power from the existing 1.4-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engine. The diesel unit also comes with a mild hybrid technology which improves the fuel efficiency. Maruti might also introduce an all-new 1.5-litre diesel engine.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The New Maruti Ertiga Facelift
The new facelifted Maruti Ertiga will feature a revamped exterior design which will be more premium as compared to the outgoing model. With the MPV segment growing in India, the new Ertiga will be a crucial product for Maruti Suzuki.
The new Maruti Ertiga is expected to be priced in the range of Rs 6.5 lakh to Rs 11 lakh. When launched in India, the new Ertiga will rival the likes of Mahindra's upcoming MPV which is likely to be unveiled soon.