TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Hyundai has revealed the all-new Santro for the Indian market and the new hatchback retains the signature tall-boy design of the original Santro. The online bookings for the new Hyundai Santro 2018 has commenced from today and you can book the hatchback by making an advanced payment of Rs 11,100.
Now, Autocar India reports that the new Hyundai Santro will be offered in eight variants which include two gearbox and fuel options. The petrol version of the new Hyundai Santro will be available in six trim levels: DLite, Era, Magna, Sportz and Asta.
The all-new Hyundai Santro will draw power from a new 1.1-litre petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to 5-speed manual gearbox as standard and for the first time, the Santro will also get an AMT gearbox. The Santro AMT will be available only with the Magna and Sportz trim.
Hyundai will also offer a CNG version of the all-new Santro with the same 1.1.-litre engine. But the CNG model comes with a reduced power output of 58bhp and 84Nm of torque. The Santro CNG will be offered with a 5-speed manual gearbox and will be available in Magna and Sportz trim.
The new Hyundai Santro 2018 features an all-new design with a new front end. The front fascia of the new Santro features a cascading grille, swept back headlamps, large fog lamps and black plastic cladding. The new Santro retains the tall-boy design of the original Santro.
The all-new Santro gets a host of premium features. The top-spec trim of the new Hyundai Santro comes with features such as a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, segment-first rear AC vents, USB ports, electrically adjustable ORVMs and rear wiper.
The new Hyundai Santro will be equipped with standard safety features such as driver side airbag, ABS with EBD and rear parking sensors. The new Santro will be offered with seven colour options.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santro
Hyundai is all set to launch the all-new Santro in India on October 23, 2018. Ahead of that, the hatchback has been revealed and the online bookings are open. The new Hyundai Santro looks modern and stylish and comes with a host of features. We expect the Hyundai Santro to be launched with a starting price of around Rs 3.7 lakh ex-showroom.