TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
New Hyundai Santro revealed: Hyundai has finally unveiled the all-new Santro ahead of its launch, which is scheduled to take place on October 23, 2018. The new Hyundai Santro comes with an all-new design and gets segment-first features.
Up front, the all-new Hyundai Santro features cascading grille, sweptback headlamps, fog lamps, a black plastic cladding around the fog lamps and grille and a newly designed bumper. The side profile of the car features a kink on the beltline and creases around the wheel arches. The new Santro retains the tall-boy design of the original Santro.
The new Hyundai Santro 2018 will draw power from a 1.1-litre petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox. The Santro becomes the first Hyundai car to get an AMT gearbox.
Hyundai will also offer the CNG variant of the new Santro with the same 1.1-litre engine. The new Santro CNG comes with a slightly reduced power output of 58bhp and 84Nm of torque. The new Hyundai Santro will return a claimed mileage of 20.3km/l for the petrol model and 30.5km/kg for the CNG variant.
The interior of the new Hyundai Santro comes with segment-first features such a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, MirrorLink and voice recognition.
Other prominent features of the new Santro include rear AC vents, steering-mounted audio controls, rear wiper, washer and defogger and fixed head restraints for all the seats. The top-spec Asta variant of the new Santro will also feature electrically adjustable ORVMs with turn indicators. The cabin also gets a USB port and 12V power outlet.
The online bookings for the all-new Hyundai Santro will begin from tomorrow and you can book the hatchback by making an advanced payment of Rs 11,100.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santro
Hyundai has finally revealed the new Santro and the hatchback retains the signature tall-boy design. The new Santro looks modern and stylish and comes with a host of premium features. Expect the new Hyundai Santro to be launched with a starting price of around Rs 3.7 lakh ex-showroom. The new Santro rivals the likes of Renault Kwid, Maruti Celerio and Tata Tiago.