- 20 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Finance Markets To Jump Post Exit Poll Results
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
New Hyundai Santro revealed: Hyundai has finally unveiled the all-new Santro ahead of its launch, which is scheduled to take place on October 23, 2018. The new Hyundai Santro comes with an all-new design and gets segment-first features.
Up front, the all-new Hyundai Santro features cascading grille, sweptback headlamps, fog lamps, a black plastic cladding around the fog lamps and grille and a newly designed bumper. The side profile of the car features a kink on the beltline and creases around the wheel arches. The new Santro retains the tall-boy design of the original Santro.
The new Hyundai Santro 2018 will draw power from a 1.1-litre petrol engine that produces 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox. The Santro becomes the first Hyundai car to get an AMT gearbox.
Hyundai will also offer the CNG variant of the new Santro with the same 1.1-litre engine. The new Santro CNG comes with a slightly reduced power output of 58bhp and 84Nm of torque. The new Hyundai Santro will return a claimed mileage of 20.3km/l for the petrol model and 30.5km/kg for the CNG variant.
The interior of the new Hyundai Santro comes with segment-first features such a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay, MirrorLink and voice recognition.
Other prominent features of the new Santro include rear AC vents, steering-mounted audio controls, rear wiper, washer and defogger and fixed head restraints for all the seats. The top-spec Asta variant of the new Santro will also feature electrically adjustable ORVMs with turn indicators. The cabin also gets a USB port and 12V power outlet.
The online bookings for the all-new Hyundai Santro will begin from tomorrow and you can book the hatchback by making an advanced payment of Rs 11,100.
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santro
Hyundai has finally revealed the new Santro and the hatchback retains the signature tall-boy design. The new Santro looks modern and stylish and comes with a host of premium features. Expect the new Hyundai Santro to be launched with a starting price of around Rs 3.7 lakh ex-showroom. The new Santro rivals the likes of Renault Kwid, Maruti Celerio and Tata Tiago.