- 1 hr ago Mahindra Stops Production Of TUV300 Automatic — Five Speed Manual Option Only
- 1 hr ago Suzuki To Stop Manufacturing Commuter Motorcycles – Will Cater To Performance Segment Only
- 2 hrs ago Tata Elxsi To Supply China With Autosar-Adaptive Platform
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Confirms Diesel Engine Upgradation to BS-VI Norms — Will Not Discontinue Diesel Engines
- Movies Mithun Chakraborty's Son Namashi To Debut In Bollywood With Rajkumar Santoshi's Next
- Technology Lenovo Z6 Lite vs other smartphones with 6GB RAM under Rs. 20,000
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- News In Mandya, Sumalatha wins by over 90,000 votes against Nikhil Kumaraswamy
- Lifestyle 8 Dos And Don'ts After Hair Wash!
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Team analysis: New Zealand look to punch above weight, again!
- Finance Markets End Lower Even As NDA Storms Back To Power; Sensex hits 40,000 Pts
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Hyundai is all set to unveil the new Santro in India on October 9, 2018, and it will be followed by the launch on October 26, 2018. Ahead of that the images of the new Hyundai Santro has been leaked on the internet. The leaked images reveal the exterior and interior design of the hatchback.
The front fascia of the new Hyundai Santro features a newly designed large black grille with chrome surround, fog lamps, a black plastic cladding around the grille and fog lamps and sporty bumper. The front end looks sporty and aggressive with the sharp grille.
The rear of the new Hyundai Santro features a newly designed tail light cluster. The rear bumper is not visible as it is covered for testing purpose. The Santro also gets a high stop lamp on top of the large windshield. The overall design of the new Santro is modern and retains the tall-boy stance of the original Santro.
The interior of the new Hyundai Santro looks premium and the top-spec trim comes with all the bells and whistles. The cabin gets a dual-tone theme and comes equipped with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Apart from that, the new Hyundai Santro will also feature rear AC vents on the top-spec model. The new Santro will be equipped with standard safety features such as driver side airbag, ABS, reverse parking sensors, speed alert warning and front seatbelt reminder. The top-spec trim will get additional equipment such as dual front airbags and reverse parking camera.
The new Hyundai Santro will draw power from a 1.1-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that produces around 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The new Hyundai Santro might also get an AMT gearbox. If it happens, the new Santro will be the first car to get AMT gearbox.
Image Courtesy: MyNewCar
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santro
The new Hyundai Santro features an all-new design, which is modern, sporty and stylish. The new Santro retains the tall-body design as the original car. The interior also gets premium features and also looks upmarket. The new Hyundai Santro is expected to carry a price tag of around Rs 3-3.5 lakh ex-showroom. The new Santro will rival the likes of Renault Kwid and Maruti WagonR.