TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Hyundai is all set to unveil the new Santro in India on October 9, 2018, and it will be followed by the launch on October 26, 2018. Ahead of that the images of the new Hyundai Santro has been leaked on the internet. The leaked images reveal the exterior and interior design of the hatchback.
The front fascia of the new Hyundai Santro features a newly designed large black grille with chrome surround, fog lamps, a black plastic cladding around the grille and fog lamps and sporty bumper. The front end looks sporty and aggressive with the sharp grille.
The rear of the new Hyundai Santro features a newly designed tail light cluster. The rear bumper is not visible as it is covered for testing purpose. The Santro also gets a high stop lamp on top of the large windshield. The overall design of the new Santro is modern and retains the tall-boy stance of the original Santro.
The interior of the new Hyundai Santro looks premium and the top-spec trim comes with all the bells and whistles. The cabin gets a dual-tone theme and comes equipped with a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
Apart from that, the new Hyundai Santro will also feature rear AC vents on the top-spec model. The new Santro will be equipped with standard safety features such as driver side airbag, ABS, reverse parking sensors, speed alert warning and front seatbelt reminder. The top-spec trim will get additional equipment such as dual front airbags and reverse parking camera.
The new Hyundai Santro will draw power from a 1.1-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that produces around 68bhp and 99Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The new Hyundai Santro might also get an AMT gearbox. If it happens, the new Santro will be the first car to get AMT gearbox.
Image Courtesy: MyNewCar
Thoughts On The New Hyundai Santro
The new Hyundai Santro features an all-new design, which is modern, sporty and stylish. The new Santro retains the tall-body design as the original car. The interior also gets premium features and also looks upmarket. The new Hyundai Santro is expected to carry a price tag of around Rs 3-3.5 lakh ex-showroom. The new Santro will rival the likes of Renault Kwid and Maruti WagonR.