TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Honda has launched its new 2018 Mobilio Special Edition at the Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) 2018. According to reports from OTO, this is the second unveil from Honda after the 'Small RS Concept' at the Motor Show.
Speaking on the Occasion, Takehiro Watanabe, President Director, PT. Honda Prospect Motors, stated, "We always strive to improve the quality of products by providing advanced features through the New Honda Mobilio Special Edition. We provide an increasingly luxurious exterior and more comfortable interior with a space-saving cabin and a seven-seater passenger capacity."
The new Honda Mobilio Special Edition comes with a host of exterior and interior upgrades. New features on the facelift Mobilio include a newly designed front grille with the Honda logo at its centre, a new front bumper, fog lamps with a rectangular housing and a set of new front headlights.
Other exterior features include 15-inch alloy wheels and new exhaust tips at the rear of the MPV.
On the inside, the Mobilio special Edition features an eight-inch floating touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, a central armrest and a double-blower AC among others.
The Mobilio also gets, LED Light Guide System, Reverse Parking Sensors, ABS with EBD, Keyless Entry, Immobilizer and an alarm system.
The New Mobilio Special Edition is available in six colour choices: Taffeta White, Crystal Black Pearl, Lunar Silver Metallic, Modern Steel Metallic, Marine Purple Pearl and Passion Red Pearl.
Jonfis Mandy, Marketing & After Sales Service Director, HPM, stated, "Mobilio is one of Honda's significant sales support (for Indonesia), so it is important for us to continue to maintain its presence in the low MPV market through a refresher that suits the needs of the market while maintaining customer satisfaction."
Thoughts On The Honda Mobilio Special Edition Launch
The Mobilio Special Edition in Indonesia is priced at an equivalent of Rs 10.9 lakh (RP 228.9 million), ex-showroom. With only 800 units to go on sale, it will be placed between the standard and the RS variants of the Mobilio MPV.