- 13 hrs ago Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- 15 hrs ago MG Hector Bookings Unofficially Begin — To Rival The Tata Harrier
- 16 hrs ago Tata Motors Upgrades Safety Features On The Tiago — Made Of Great, But Safer Now
- 16 hrs ago Renault Launches Arkana Coupe SUV In Russia — Could Be India Bound
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Movies When This Top Actress’s Shocking Remark About Suriya Upset Fans
- Technology How to make your Android device safe for kids
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Honda's 'Small RS Concept' has been unveiled at the ongoing Indonesia International Motor Show (IIMS) 2018. This new concept from Honda also previews the upcoming second-generation Brio hatchback.
The Small RS gets an aggressive design language, complete with sporty front bumpers, side gills, side skirts and even a hood scoop. The front bumper features a massive three-part air intake with LED strips. The front grille borrowed from the facelift Mobilio is finished in piano black and houses the Hondo logo at its centre.
The Small RS concept was showcased in a Phoenix Orange Pearl paint scheme with blacked-out trim elements. Other sporty elements include a large roof spoiler, blacked-out alloy wheels and a faux rear diffuser.
The rear of the concept misses out on the glass-boot lid and features a conventional tailgate, while the rear tail lamps resemble those of the Ford Figo hatchback. A squarish twin exhaust setup can also be seen at the rear.
The interiors of the Small RS Concept was not revealed, but we can expect to see a more premium upmarket appearance.
Though just a speculation at this time, the car might get a host of tech-friendly options, such as a touchscreen infotainment system with smartphone connectivity, compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
The interiors of the hatchback will also offer a more spacious cabin compared to the current generation Brio.
The powertrain used on the Small RS concept has not been revealed yet. The current generation, Indonesian-spec Brio though, is powered by a 1.4-litre VTEC, four-cylinder engine producing 88bhp and 109Nm of torque. The engine is further mated to either a five-speed manual or automatic transmission.
Thoughts On The Honda Small RS Concept
Honda will not bring the new generation Brio into the Indian market, due to its low sales figures. However, the model is quite popular in other Asian car markets. Honda may just continue to sell their current generation Brio in India for now.