TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Honda has launched the new Amaze 2018 in the country at a starting price of Rs 5.59 lakh ex-showroom (India). The new Amaze features an all-new design language and gets new features as compared to the outgoing model. Here are all the variants of the compact-sedan explained in detail!
The new Honda Amaze 2018 will be offered in four variants: E, S, V and VX. Safety features such as dual airbags, ABS, EBD, brake assist, ISOFIX child safety seat anchor points and reverse parking sensors will be offered as standard across all the variants.
The base E variant of the new Honda Amaze features a chrome grille, a dual-tone interior theme with piano black console, air-conditioning and driver side auto down window. Apart from these features, the base variant does not get any convenience or luxury features.
The S variant of the new Amaze comes with electrically adjustable and foldable ORVMs with LED turn indicators, shark fin antenna and body coloured door handles. Other features include keyless entry, tilt steering with audio controls, 2-DIN audio system with four speakers and height adjustable driver seat.
The new Honda Amaze V and V CVT trim gets LED position lamps, automatic climate control, front fog lamps, engine start/stop button, 15-inch alloy wheels and electromagnetic trunk opening with welcome light. The CVT model also comes with paddle shifters.
The top-spec VX trim of the new Amaze features a touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, cruise control, voice recognition and driver side window with one-touch auto up/down function.
The new Honda Amaze will draw power from the existing 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 89bhp and 110Nm of torque, while the diesel engine churns out 99bhp and 200Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed manual or a CVT gearbox.
With the diesel engine paired to a CVT gearbox, the power output reduces to 79bhp and 160Nm of torque.
Thoughts On The New Honda Amaze 2018
The new Honda Amaze features a new design language and comes with a lot of premium features as compared to the previous model. The best part is that all the variants will come with necessary safety features such as dual airbags and ABS with EBD.