TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the new Dzire Tour S CNG in India. We have already reported about the price of the new Dzire Tour S CNG. Now, TeamBHP has got hold of the interior images of the new CNG variant of the Dzire Tour S.
The interior of the new Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG features the same beige and black dual-tone theme. The interior sports a basic dashboard layout with the analogue instrument cluster, AC vents, manual climate control and separate gauges for petrol and CNG.
The Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG is expected to be based on the LXI trim and will include features such as front power windows, dual-front airbags as standard and power steering. A button has been placed next to the steering column to switch between petrol and CNG.
The CNG gas tank is placed in the boot which occupies a considerable amount of space. The report also states that the CNG tank filler cap is beside the petrol filler with a metal plaque with CNG tank details. The rear windshield gets a ‘Green' badging.
The Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG draws power from the existing 1.2-litre four-cylinder petrol engine. When running on petrol the engine produces 83bhp and the power drops to 70bhp in the CNG mode. The engine is mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG is based on the second-gen Dzire and it's a taxi version of the compact sedan. The Dzire Tour S CNG is expected to feature a speed governor to limit the top speed to 80km/h as per government rules.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG
The Maruti Dzire Tour S has been one of the best-selling cars for commercial use. Now, with the introduction of the CNG variant, the running cost of the sedan will be reduced. The cab operators will find it profitable to run the car in CNG mode. The Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG is expected to come with a price tag of Rs 5.97 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).