TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Sabarimala: Police Told Mediapersons To Vacate Sannidhanam, Pamba
- Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite With 8 GB RAM Spotted On TENAA With Improved Cameras
- This Beautiful Town In Uttarakhand Is All You Need To Relax
- Did You Know That Cayenne Pepper Can Boost Hair Growth?
- BREAKING! Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Confirm Their Wedding Date; Release Official Statement
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs Windies, 1st ODI, Highlights: Kohli And Rohit Fire India To Comprehensive Win
- AIIMS Delhi Recruitment 2018 For 2000 Nursing Assistants
We have already reported about Maruti Suzuki launching the CNG variant of the Dzire Tour S compact sedan. Now, TeamBHP has got hold of the price of the Dzire Tour S CNG. The new Dzire Tour S CNG will be priced at Rs 5.97 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Maruti Dzire Tour S is a taxi version of the Dzire, and it is based on the second-gen model. The production of the Dzire Tour S CNG has already commenced, and the deliveries will begin from the second half of April 2018. The CNG variant will be introduced once the stock of the petrol variants are cleared.
The Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG will be available in at least three colour options which include Pearl Metallic Arctic White, Metallic Silky Silver and Midnight Black. The Dzire Tour CNG will be introduced in NCR region and other cities where there is demand for CNG cars.
The new Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG will draw power from a 1.2-litre flex-fuel engine which runs on both petrol and CNG. The engine produces 83bhp while running on petrol and the power drops to 70.4bhp when running on CNG. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox.
The Maruti Dzire Tour S is also available with a 1.3-litre diesel engine producing 74bhp and 190Nm of torque. Apart from the flex-fuel engine, there are no changes done to the taxi version of the compact sedan.
The operating cost of the Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG will be lesser as compared to the petrol and diesel variants. CNG also produces less pollution. The only drawback is it needs to refilled frequently as the CNG tank size is smaller as compared to the normal fuel tank.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG
The Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG will be a better option for taxi operators as the running cost will be lesser than that of the petrol and diesel models. The CNG variant also produces less pollution. The Dzire Tour is already popular among cab operators, and the CNG variant will also be a hit.