- 39 min ago Ford Recalls The Endeavour SUV In India — Voluntary Inspection Of Faulty Airbag Inflators
- 1 hr ago Protean Can Help You Pull Off Donuts In The Same Spot: Here’s How
- 12 hrs ago Renault Duster Accessories: Looking For Official Accessories – Here's The List
- 18 hrs ago Revolt RV 400 Launch Date Confirmed — India’s First AI-Enabled Electric Motorcycle Is Almost Here!
- Movies These Inside Photos From Priyanka Chopra's 37th Birthday Celebrations Are Just Not To Be Missed!
- Sports Demanding an IPL like knock-out in World Cups is an excuse
- Finance No Proposal To Discontinue Garib Rath Train Services: Railway
- Technology Huawei's Mystery Smartphone With Pop-Up Camera To Soon Hit Markets
- News 3.5 earthquake hits Maharashtra's Palghar region
- Lifestyle Mahira Khan Makes Us Want To Attend A Wedding Right Now With Her Breathtaking Sari
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
India's leading automaker Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the Dzire Tour S CNG in India. Now, IAB has got hold of a certification document which reveals the specifications of the new CNG variant of the Dzire Tour S.
The new Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG will draw power from a 1.2-litre flex-fuel engine which is capable of running on both petrol and CNG. The engine produces 82.8bhp, and the power output reduces to 74bhp when running on CNG. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Maruti Suzuki launched the Dzire Tour S in India in April 2017 before the introduction of the all-new Dzire. The Maruti Dzire Tour S is the taxi version of the second-gen Dzire.
The regular variant of the Maruti Dzire Tour draws power from a 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engine producing 80bhp and 74bhp respectively.
The Maruti Dzire Tour S is equipped with a speed governor which limits the top speed of the sedan to just 80km/h. Apart from that all the design elements and features remain identical to the second-gen Dzire.
The Maruti Dzire Tour S features the same design as the standard variant of the sedan but misses out on some of the features. The Dzire Tour S gets plastic grille, silver-coloured steel wheels and black OVRMs.
Inside the cabin, the Maruti Dzire Tour S features a dual-tone black and beige interiors with the seats upholstered in beige fabric. Other prominent features include power windows and multi-information display.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG
The Maruti Dzire Tour S is a popular sedan among fleet owners and taxi operators. Now, Maruti Suzuki is planning to launch the CNG variant of the sedan with a flex-fuel engine. The CNG variant will further reduce the operating cost of the Dzire Tour S which will be beneficial to taxi operators.