TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
India's leading automaker Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch the Dzire Tour S CNG in India. Now, IAB has got hold of a certification document which reveals the specifications of the new CNG variant of the Dzire Tour S.
The new Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG will draw power from a 1.2-litre flex-fuel engine which is capable of running on both petrol and CNG. The engine produces 82.8bhp, and the power output reduces to 74bhp when running on CNG. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Maruti Suzuki launched the Dzire Tour S in India in April 2017 before the introduction of the all-new Dzire. The Maruti Dzire Tour S is the taxi version of the second-gen Dzire.
The regular variant of the Maruti Dzire Tour draws power from a 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre diesel engine producing 80bhp and 74bhp respectively.
The Maruti Dzire Tour S is equipped with a speed governor which limits the top speed of the sedan to just 80km/h. Apart from that all the design elements and features remain identical to the second-gen Dzire.
The Maruti Dzire Tour S features the same design as the standard variant of the sedan but misses out on some of the features. The Dzire Tour S gets plastic grille, silver-coloured steel wheels and black OVRMs.
Inside the cabin, the Maruti Dzire Tour S features a dual-tone black and beige interiors with the seats upholstered in beige fabric. Other prominent features include power windows and multi-information display.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Maruti Dzire Tour S CNG
The Maruti Dzire Tour S is a popular sedan among fleet owners and taxi operators. Now, Maruti Suzuki is planning to launch the CNG variant of the sedan with a flex-fuel engine. The CNG variant will further reduce the operating cost of the Dzire Tour S which will be beneficial to taxi operators.