- 1 hr ago DSK Owned Benelli & Hyosung Motorcycles Up For Grabs – Will Be Available Through Online Auction Only
- 1 hr ago Top-Selling Scooters In India For June 2019 — Honda Activa Continues To Remain Unbeatable
- 1 hr ago Rs 9 Lakh For A Scooter? Honda Forza 300 Premium Maxi-Scooter To Be Launched In India
- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Organizes Mega Experience Service Camp In India — Existing Customers Get Educated
- Sports Mission Tokyo: No sweets, spicy food for Indian women hockey team
- News Revealed: The child in Modi’s arms, who he called a special friend in Parliament
- Technology Realme 3i First Sale Sells Over 150,000 Units Within 30 Minutes
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai First Review: Ajith Kumar Shines In The 'Best Tamil Film' Of The Year
- Lifestyle Maneka Gandhi Reveals Her Cotton Sari Was Woven By Pandit Nehru In Jail
- Finance 4 Best Small Cap Mutual Funds To Buy
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Maruti Celerio X Top Features: Maruti Suzuki launched the Celerio X (written as 'CelerioX') at Rs 4.57 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi), in late-2018. The crossover, based on the regular Celerio hatchback, comes with some funky design elements to give justice to its 'X' tag. It has been quite a while since the car was launched and the market seems to be really good for it.
The Maruti Celerio X is powered by a 1.0-litre petrol engine that makes 67bhp and 90Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a 5-speed manual or an AMT unit.
That said, here are some of the top features of the Maruti Celerio X!
As mentioned before, the Maruti Celerio X comes with a funky design. Compared to the regular model, the Celerio X features an ‘X-themed' front bumper with a hexagonal grille pattern (the basic design is the same as on the regular model). Everything follows a black theme and there are no chrome elements on the Celerio X.
Coming to the side, the hatchback crossover features black fibre garnishes that also extend to the wheel arches and end at either bumper. The door handles are black and so is the roof rails. Ground clearance remains identical to the Celerio, at 165mm.
At the rear, the car gets an entirely different bumper design which includes a silver skid plate. The bumpers also integrate a pair of reflectors.
Black Alloy Wheels
The Maruti Celerio X rides on a set of 14-inch alloy wheels, finished in a gloss black shade. Except for the colour, the wheels are the same as on the regular Celerio.
AGS (Auto Gear Shift)
The Maruti Celerio is one of the first small cars to offer an AMT (Automated Manual Transmission) unit. In a short span of time, many other manufacturers followed suit and introduced their own AMT versions.
The Maruti Celerio X comes with a 5-speed AGS/AMT unit. The system is available in both VXi and ZXi variants.
The Celerio X comes with dual airbags while a driver-side airbag comes as standard across all variants. Other safety features include ABS and seat-belt pre-tensioners.
Adding to the convenience factor, the Maruti Celerio X's rear seats can be split-folded in 60:40 ratio. However, the seats do not have an adjustable headrest.
The seats also follow a unique design pattern with orange highlights to go with the overall funkiness.
Other Features Of The Maruti Celerio X
In addition to all the above-mentioned features, the top variants of the Maruti Celerio X also come with the following:
- Audio system with Bluetooth and four speakers
- Electrically-adjustable ORVMs
- Steering-mounted audio controls
- Keyless entry
- Rear wipers
- Central locking
Thoughts On The Maruti Celerio X
The Maruti Celerio X is arguably the better choice than the regular model. The styling is good enough to attract the wider mass and makes the car look like it has got a high ground clearance. The car is also decently-loaded on the interior and the AGS/AMT unit further adds to the desirability.