TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Maruti Baleno Limited Edition launched in India: Maruti Suzuki has launched the new Baleno Limited Edition ahead of the festive season. The Maruti Baleno Limited Edition is equipped with new features and also gets a sporty body kit. Previously, Maruti Suzuki had also introduced the Ignis Limited Edition.
On the exterior, the Maruti Baleno Limited Edition features front skirting, rear skirting, side skirting and body side moulding. The new black plastic moulding gives the premium hatchback a sporty look. Apart from that, there are no changes done to the exterior.
The interior of the Maruti Baleno Limited Edition features black quilted seat covers with carbon highlight, illuminated door sill guard and 3D floor mat. Other accessories include a smart key finder, Nexa key ring, premium cushions and premium tissue box.
Maruti Suzuki has not revealed the pricing of the Baleno Limited Edition. But we expect the new limited edition variant of the Baleno to come with a premium of Rs 30,000. Maruti Suzuki has also launched the Swift Limited edition which also gets a similar treatment.
The Maruti Baleno Limited Edition draws power from the same 1.2-litre petrol and 1.3-litre turbocharged diesel engine. The petrol engine produces 82bhp and 113Nm of torque while the diesel engine churns out 74bhp and 190Nm of torque.
The petrol engine is mated to a 5-speed manual or a CVT gearbox while the diesel engine gets a 5-speed manual gearbox.
Thoughts On The Maruti Baleno Limited Edition
Maruti Suzuki has introduced the Baleno Limited Edition ahead of the festive season. The Limited Edition Baleno gets a host of updates to the exterior and interior design. We expect a boost in the sales of the Baleno as the festive season is around the corner. Expect a slight increase in the price of the new Baleno Limited Edition.