TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Mahindra showcased the new-gen SsangYong G4 Rexton SUV at the Auto Expo 2018 which will be sold as a Mahindra-badged product in the Indian market. To be slotted above the XUV500, the full-size seven-seater SUV could be called as XUV700 when it is launched in the country.
Now, Rushlane has spotted the Mahindra XUV700 in India without any disguise. The spotted Mahindra XUV700 is finished in silver colour, and the badging has been masked. The full-size premium SUV is based on the Quad-Frame platform which gives high structural strength and low body weight.
The Mahindra XUV700 will be a seven-seater SUV with three rows, and the interior will be spacious and luxurious. The SUV will get reclining and massage seats, 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual-zone automatic climate control, electric sunroof and much more.
The second row of the Mahindra XUV700 features an integrated communication system with a 10.1-inch centre console display and 9.2-inch monitor on each headrest. The communication system is complemented by WiFi connectivity, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
The Mahindra XUV700 draws power from a 2.2-litre Euro VI diesel engine churning out 178bhp and 420Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a 7-speed Mercedes-Benz automatic gearbox.
Mahindra could also offer an all-new 2-litre turbocharged petrol engine producing 222bhp and 350Nm of torque.
The new Mahindra XUV700 is loaded with a host of safety features such as nine airbags, advanced emergency braking (AEBS) blind spot detection, lane departure warning; lane change assist, high beam assist and traffic safety assist.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Mahindra XUV700
The new flagship offering from the stable of Mahindra is a rebadged SsangYong G4 Rexton and will be a full-size premium SUV. The brand name for the all-new SUV is not yet revealed, but as it will be slotted above XUV500, we expect it to be called as XUV700.
Expect the Mahindra XUV700 to be priced around Rs 25 lakh. When launched, the full-size SUV will lock horns with the likes of Ford Endeavour and Toyota Fortuner.