TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Auto Expo 2018: Mahindra-badged SsangYong G4 Rexton showcased. Mahindra has showcased the all-new SsangYong G4 Rexton at the 2018 Auto Expo. The G4 Rexton has been displayed with Mahindra badging and will enhance the Indian automaker's legacy in the premium SUV segment.
Mahindra & Mahindra has stated that the new SsangYong G4 Rexton will be launched in the Indian market with an all-new brand name. The all-new G4 Rexton is SsangYong's flagship SUV and has garnered many international awards and accolades. The premium SUV features advances in style, technology and safety features.
The new Mahindra-badged SsangYong Rexton draws power from a new 2.2-litre engine producing 178bhp and 420Nm of peak torque. The engine comes mated to a 7-speed Mercedes-Benz automatic transmission. The SUV also features a perfect blend of striking design and plush interiors.
The interior of the all-new G4 Rexton features an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with GPS navigation, electric sunroof, dual-zone automatic climate control and ventilated seats. Other prominent features of the G4 Rexton includes HID headlamps, LED DRLs, electric parking brake and much more.
The new G4 Rexton SUV also sports top-class cabin quality with soft-feel plastics, and premium cognac brown leather used all over the cabin offers a premium, rich feel to the interior of the SUV. On the safety front, the G4 Rexton is equipped with nine airbags. Overall, the SUV is packed with top-notch equipment which will set new benchmarks and provide unmatched driving experience.
DriveSpark's Thoughts On The Mahindra G4 Rexton
The all-new SsangYong G4 Rexton has been showcased at the Auto Expo 2018 with the Mahindra badging. The G4 Rexton will be Mahindra's premium SUV which will be launched in the Indian market with an all-new brand name. The SUV boasts top-notch equipment and safety features which will set a new benchmark in the premium SUV segment.