- 13 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India For April 2019 — Hero MotoCorp Receives Stiff Competition From Honda
- 13 hrs ago Ducati Reveals Super Soco CUx Electric Scooter — A Piece Of MotoGP
- 13 hrs ago Royal Enfield 650 Twins Sales Figures Cross 2000 Units A Month
- 14 hrs ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- Finance Stock Markets: Live Updates On Election Results Counting
- News If NDA falls short, Sharad Pawar will play a key role
- Technology ARM breaks up with Huawei: Is this the end of Huawei?
- Sports England have no margin for error at World Cup, warns Stokes
- Lifestyle 10 Effective Home Remedies For Low Blood Pressure Hypotension
- Movies Harshad Chopda & Jennifer Winget Reveal Their Relationship Status & What they Hate About Each Other!
- Education TS Inter Re-verification Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared On May 27
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
We have already reported about Mahindra & Mahindra working on the new TUV300 facelift that is expected to be launched in 2019. Now, the Mahindra TUV300 facelift has been spotted testing on Indian roads. The new facelifted Mahindra TUV300 gets cosmetic updates and new features.
The spotted Mahindra TUV300 facelift is finished in a heavily camouflaged livery. The rear end of the updated SUV gets a new X-shape spare wheel cover. The new TUV300 also features newly designed alloy wheels that look sporty when compared to the alloy wheels of the currently sold model.
The interior of the Mahindra TUV300 facelift features a touchscreen infotainment system. The front fascia of the SUV is completely covered with the camouflaged livery but the new LED daytime running lights are visible. Apart from that, there are no changes done to the overall design of the TUV300.
Mahindra will also modify the body structure of the new TUV300 to comply with the new crash test norms that are set to be implemented from October 2019. So, expect the facelifted Mahindra TUV300 to be equipped with standard safety features and a stronger body structure.
The new Mahindra TUV300 will draw form a BS-VI compliant engine. The BS-VI emission norms will be implemented from April 1, 2020. The current model draws power from a 1.5-litre three-cylinder, diesel engine that produces 84bhp and 230Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox.
Apart from the TUV300 facelift, Mahindra will also introduce the new XUV700 or the Y400 SUV and the S201 compact SUV in the Indian market. The Mahindra Y400 will be launched in the Indian market on November 19, 2018, and the bookings will start soon.
Thoughts On The Mahindra TUV300 Facelift
Mahindra & Mahindra is working on the facelifted TUV300 and the SUV has been spotted testing on Indian roads. The SUV features subtle updates to the exterior and interior design. The biggest update will come in the form of a new BS-VI compliant engine. The new TUV300 will be equipped with new features.