TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Mahindra launched the Marazzo in early-September 2018 at a starting price of Rs 9.99 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The Marazzo is based on an entirely new platform and comes with a range of features and equipment for its price and segment. Available in both seven-seater and eight-seater formats, the Mahindra Marazzo has got quite a lot of things you should know.
Now, Mahindra has officially released the TVC (Television Commercial) of the new Marazzo. The Mahindra Marazzo TVC shows how the brand has developed the MPV's shark-inspired design. Moreover, the official TVC is really cool for a family MPV.
The screenplay takes places inside a submarine where the officials are observing a ferocious sharking lurking in the deep waters. The team then takes the individual details of the shark and starts designing the Marazzo.
Though it seems a bit exaggerated, the visual effects are quite good. Many have got good remarks about the commercial and it has become one of the most trending automotive videos on YouTube in India.
More about the Mahindra Marazzo, the MPV comes only in a diesel format — a 1.5-litre diesel engine which makes 121bhp and 300Nm of torque. The engine comes mated only to a 6-speed manual while an automatic option is in plans. The automatic is expected to be introduced along with the rumoured Marazzo petrol.
The Mahindra Marazzo offers decent performance and returns a mileage of 17.6km/l (ARAI-claimed). The high ground clearance and the vast interior space makes it an ideal family for Indian roads.
The Mahindra Marazzo is considered as a primary rival to the Toyota Innova Crysta while also being much cheaper. Features such as a roof-mounted AC unit is unique to MPVs in its segment and the Marazzo ticks a lot of boxes in terms of general equipment.
Thoughts On The New Mahindra Marazzo TVC
The Mahindra Marazzo has been hitting automotive headlines, ever since its launch. Initially codenamed as the Mahindra U321, the Marazzo was caught testing on Indian roads many times. The company has also started receiving high booking numbers and the new official Mahindra Marazzo TV commercial will further boost it.