- 49 min ago Triumph To Manufacture Electric Motorcycles — Announces Project Triumph TE-1
- 1 hr ago Tata Motors Partners With Aaron Travels To Deploy The Tigor EV
- 1 hr ago Ford EcoSport Thunder Edition Launching Soon — Revolting Against The Koreans
- 2 hrs ago Audi Q5 Hybrid Revealed — Will It Make It To Indian Shores?
- Movies Actress Sayyeshaa Pregnant With Her First Child? Deets Inside
- News EVM 'Electronic Victory Machines' and 'Enfeebled Commission': Congress coins new jargons
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif Has Been Inspiring Us To Drape Floral Saris But Which One Would You Like To Drape?
- Technology Mumbai Police's latest Twitter post once again broke the internet
- Finance Air India To Add Flights To Domestic And International Routes In June
- Sports Archer brings X-factor to England attack – Root
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Mahindra Marazzo was launched in India during the first week of September 2018. Competing against the Toyota Innova Crysta and the Maruti Suzuki Ertiga, the Marazzo MPV has managed to sell 2,892 units of the MPV in a month.
However, the latest MPV offering from Mahindra is still behind both its competition in terms of sales figures. The Maruti Ertiga has sold 3,926 units in the same month, even with lower dispatches due to the arrival of the updated model. The Toyota Innova Crysta, on the other hand, still leads the race with a sales figure of 6,477 units in September 2018.
Mahindra had high hopes to dent the sales of the Innova Crysta with their Marazzo MPV. However, reports suggest that the MPV has failed to create a dent in its rival's sales.
Although, sales of the Marazzo is expected to improve in the coming months, especially with the arrival of the festive season. Mahindra has priced the Marazzo at Rs 9.99 lakh. This is significantly lower than its main rival, the Innova Crysta which has a starting price of Rs 14.35 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Mahindra already has a production capacity of 7000 units per month for the Marazzo at its Nashik factory. By the company's own estimates, the Marazzo is expected to sell at least 4000 unit per month.
The company is also planning to launch two new variants of the Marazzo in the future: a petrol version and an AMT version. The addition of both these models is expected to further boost the sales of the MPV.
Currently, the Mahindra Marazzo is available in four variants, with a single engine option. This comes in the form of an all-new 1.5-litre, four-cylinder diesel engine. It produces 121bhp and 300Nm of peak torque while mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox. The total power output is further sent to the front wheels.
Mahindra also offers an extensive range of customisable accessories and option for the Marazzo MPV. Some of them include body kits, roof carrier, bumper guards and other chrome accents as well.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo Sales
The Mahindra Marazzo was introduced in the Indian market, during the early part of September 2018. The MPV has been received well in the market and even offers a host of features and equipment. However, the MPV is yet to create a dent in its rival's sales. However, with the low pricing and the extensive option available, we can expect sales to grow during the festive season.