TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Mahindra & Mahindra (automotive division) has announced a hike in prices for their Marazzo MPV. The Mahindra Marazzo prices will be increased by around Rs 30,000 to Rs 40,000 and will be effective from the 1st January 2019.
Veejay Ram Nakra, Chief of Sales and Marketing (Automotive Division), Mahindra & Mahindra Limited, stated "As mentioned at the launch, the price of Marazzo was an introductory one. Effective January 1st 2019, we will be taking a price hike on the Marazzo, after a reasonable period of 4 months from its launch."
Mahindra launched the Marazzo in the Indian market in September 2018. The MPV is currently priced at Rs 9.99 lakh for the base ‘M2' variant while the top-end M8 variant comes with a price tag of Rs 13.90 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Mahindra also announced that the Marazzo has been received well in the Indian market, receiving over 10,000 bookings in the previous month. The company also recently updated the Marazzo MPV with the introduction of Apple CarPlay system.
The Marazzo is available in both a seven and eight-seater configuration. The seven-seater version comes with individual pilot seats for the middle row.
Other prominent feature on the Mahindra Marazzo is the rear air-conditioning units which run along the entire length of the MPV, right until the third row.
The Mahindra Marazzo is powered by a single 1.6-litre turbocharged four-cylinder diesel engine option. It produces 128bhp and 320nm of torque and is mated to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard. There is also talks of a petrol version of the Marazzo coming up soon, as well as an AMT variant.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo Price Increase
The Mahindra Marazzo has been received extremely well in the Indian market. The Marazzo comes with a shark-inspired design and offers a host of features and equipment. The Mahindra Marazzo rivals the likes of the Toyota Innova Crysta and the upcoming Maruti Suzuki Ertiga in the Indian market.