- 15 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 16 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Receives More Than 45,000 Bookings In A Month — Giving Tough Competition To Its Rivals
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai Kona EV Gets 120 Bookings & Over 10,000 Test-Drive Requests In Just 10 Days
- Finance This Stock Is An Excellent Buy In A Battered Market
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani Gives Us A Jaw-dropping Moment With Her Red Lehenga At FDCI India Couture Week 2019
- News After Trump’s offer to ‘mediate’, US in damage control mode says it’s ready to ‘assist’
- Movies Rashmika Mandanna Trashed For ‘Anti-Kannada’ Comments; Gives Rise To Boycott Dear Comrade Movement
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Featuring 120Hz AMOLED Display Announced: Features, Specs, And More
- Sports Cristiano Ronaldo to face no charges over alleged 2009 rape
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Mahindra & Mahindra is all set to launch the Marazzo MPV in the Indian market on September 3, 2018. Mahindra has been testing the MPV on Indian roads for quite some time. Now, RushLane has got hold of the latest spy images of the Mahindra Marazzo which reveals the shark LED tail lights and alloy wheels.
The overall design of the Mahindra Marazzo is inspired by the shark. The front fascia of the MPV features a chrome toothed grille and it also gets shark-fin antenna. For the first time, the shark tail light cluster and the new alloy wheels of the MPV are revealed.
The spotted Mahindra Marazzo also gets disc brakes on all the four wheels. The Marazzo MPV will be offered in both seven-seater and eight-seater variants. The seven-seater model gets two captain seats on the second-row while the eight-seater model gets a bench seat which is foldable.
The interior of the Mahindra Marazzo MPV features a dual-tone theme with black dashboard and beige seats and door trims. The dashboard is garnished with faux silver accents which adds to the premium look. Other features include a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system and three-spoke steering wheel.
The Mahindra Marazzo will be equipped with roof-mounted AC vents and will feature segment-first surround cool technology. The Marazzo MPV will come with standard safety features such as airbags, ABS, EBD and rear parking sensors.
The Mahindra Marazzo MPV is likely to draw power from a 1.5-litre diesel engine that produces 121bhp and 300Nm of torque. Transmission options could include both manual and automatic gearbox. Mahindra is also expected to introduce the petrol version of the MPV at a later stage.
Thoughts On The Mahindra Marazzo MPV
Mahindra is all set to introduce the Marazzo MPV in the Indian market. The Marazzo will be a premium offering from the Indian automaker with unique styling elements inspired by the shark. The Mahindra Marazzo will rival the likes of Toyota Innova Crysta and the upcoming Maruti Ertiga facelift.