- 23 min ago Ather 340 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Here’s Why
- 41 min ago TVS NTorq 125 Facelift With LED Headlamp & New Design Teased Through Short Video
- 1 hr ago Petrol & Diesel Prices In India To Increase Due To Drone Attacks On Saudi Arabian Oil Fields
- 2 hrs ago 2020 TVS Apache RTR 200 4V Specs Leaked: Motorcycle Revised With Upgraded Electronics
- Movies Priyanka Chopra And Shonali Bose Overwhelmed By Audience’s Reception Of The Sky Is Pink
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Leading raiders bond over Misal Pav in Pune
- News Saffron-clad people committing rapes: Digvijaya Singh
- Lifestyle Skincare Routine Step 4: Essence - What Is It And How To Use It
- Technology Samsung Experience Centre Opera House Gets New IoT Zone On Its First Anniversary
- Finance Gold And Silver Prices In India Relapse
- Education NIOS Admit Card Released For Class 10 And 12 Sep/Oct 2019 Board Exam
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Mahindra & Mahindra is all set to introduce a new variant of the KUV100 in the Indian market. Yes, the Mahindra KUV100 diesel-AMT will be launched soon in the country. Previously, we had reported about the Mahindra KUV100 AMT being spotted on Indian roads.
The Mahindra KUV100 was updated in October 2017 and the facelifted model was launched as KUV100 NXT. Now, the diesel variant of the KUV100 NXT will be introduced with an AMT gearbox. The petrol variant of the micro-SUV will continue to utilise the 5-speed manual gearbox.
The diesel-AMT variant of the KUV100 NXT will draw power from the same 1.2-litre engine that produces 77bhp and 190Nm of torque. Powering the petrol model is a 1.2-litre engine that is tuned to produce 82bhp and 115Nm of torque.
Mahindra will also update the KUV100 range to comply with the new crash test regulations which will come into effect from October 2019. Mahindra is also working on upgrading the engine to comply with the BS-VI emission norms that are set to be implemented from 2020.
Apart from the conventional KUV100, Mahindra will also introduce an electric version of the KUV100 named as eKUV100. Mahindra also showcased the eKUV100 at the Auto Expo 2018. The Mahindra eKUV100 utilises the same 30kW electric motor and lithium-ion battery pack which is seen on the eVerito.
Thoughts On The Mahindra KUV100 Diesel-AMT
The AMT gearbox is extremely popular among the entry-level cars. Now, Mahindra is all set to launch the KUV100 NXT diesel-AMT which will attract the urban buyers. Mahindra has made a good decision by opting to go with the diesel-AMT combination as it delivers an improved fuel efficiency.