- 3 hrs ago MG ZS Petrol Interiors Spied Ahead Of India Launch Expected Soon: SPy Pics & Details
- 7 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 34,000: Here Are The New Prices!
- 8 hrs ago TVS XL100 Winner Edition Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 49,599
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki 1.5-Litre Diesel Engine Is All Set To Make Its Comeback: Expected Launch In Two Models
- News ‘Opinion can change’: CJI Bobde amid row over members of SC-appointed farm panel
- Sports ISL 2020-21: Hyderabad FC vs Odisha FC: Odisha fightback to script exciting draw against Hyderabad
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Khan Reveals An Endearing Video Post His Exit; Says He Wishes To Return To The Show
- Lifestyle Bandhej Or Brocade, Which Stylish Outfit Of Mira Rajput Kapoor Is More Awesome?
- Finance 6 Things To Check In Your Credit Card Statement
- Education SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2021 Released
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In January 2021
Mahindra & Mahindra launched the facelifted version of the KUV100 christened as KUV100 NXT in 2017. The Mahindra KUV100 NXT comes with subtle changes to the design and additional features. Now, Motoroids has spotted the AMT variant of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT.
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT model was spotted near Mahindra plant in Mumbai. The spotted model is finished in a white camouflaged livery which is very hard to see. But the major update is on the interior of the micro SUV.
The interior image of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT reveals the new gear lever on the dashboard which appears to be an AMT gearbox. The AMT gearbox will be similar to that of the TUV300. The report also states that the spotted model could be equipped with a diesel engine.
The new AMT variant of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT could be offered with both petrol and diesel engines. The petrol model draws power from a 1.2-litre engine that produces 82bhp and 115Nm of torque. The engine options will include a 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox.
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT diesel is also powered by a 1.2-litre engine that churns out 77bhp and 190Nm of torque. The diesel engine also gets the same transmission options. The KUV100 NXT is available in five or six-seater variants. The spotted model is a six-seater model.
Mahindra has not revealed any information about the launch of the AMT variant of the KUV100 NXT. But with the festive season just around the corner, Mahindra could launch the KUV100 NXT AMT in the coming weeks.
Thoughts On The Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT
The AMT gearbox has become a common thing in almost every entry-level car in the Indian market. Now, Mahindra is all set to introduce AMT gearbox on the KUV100 NXT micro SUV. The AMT model will definitely find buyers as the SUV is targeted towards urban customers. Mahindra is expected to reveal more details on the same in the coming days.