TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Mahindra & Mahindra launched the facelifted version of the KUV100 christened as KUV100 NXT in 2017. The Mahindra KUV100 NXT comes with subtle changes to the design and additional features. Now, Motoroids has spotted the AMT variant of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT.
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT model was spotted near Mahindra plant in Mumbai. The spotted model is finished in a white camouflaged livery which is very hard to see. But the major update is on the interior of the micro SUV.
The interior image of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT reveals the new gear lever on the dashboard which appears to be an AMT gearbox. The AMT gearbox will be similar to that of the TUV300. The report also states that the spotted model could be equipped with a diesel engine.
The new AMT variant of the Mahindra KUV100 NXT could be offered with both petrol and diesel engines. The petrol model draws power from a 1.2-litre engine that produces 82bhp and 115Nm of torque. The engine options will include a 5-speed manual or an AMT gearbox.
The Mahindra KUV100 NXT diesel is also powered by a 1.2-litre engine that churns out 77bhp and 190Nm of torque. The diesel engine also gets the same transmission options. The KUV100 NXT is available in five or six-seater variants. The spotted model is a six-seater model.
Mahindra has not revealed any information about the launch of the AMT variant of the KUV100 NXT. But with the festive season just around the corner, Mahindra could launch the KUV100 NXT AMT in the coming weeks.
Thoughts On The Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT
The AMT gearbox has become a common thing in almost every entry-level car in the Indian market. Now, Mahindra is all set to introduce AMT gearbox on the KUV100 NXT micro SUV. The AMT model will definitely find buyers as the SUV is targeted towards urban customers. Mahindra is expected to reveal more details on the same in the coming days.