- 12 hrs ago 2020 Mahindra XUV500 Spied Testing Ahead Of Launch Next Year: Spy Pics & Details
- 12 hrs ago Tata Tigor EV Extended Range Variant To be Launched Next Week
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports 10 Lakh Cars From Mundra Port Within Just 10 Years
- 14 hrs ago Tata Motors To Launch New Electric Car In India Next Year: Will Debut New 'Ziptron' EV Technology
- Movies Kaappaan Twitter Review: Here’s What Movie Buffs Feel About The Suriya Starrer
- News Engineering jobs: 4 DMRC jobs for Dy. Chief Engineer post; How to apply for these BE BTech jobs
- Technology Best Snapdragon 855 Smartphones In India Right Now
- Sports Manchester United 1-0 Astana: Greenwood's first goal settles Group L opener
- Lifestyle 17 Tick-borne Diseases You Should Be Aware Of
- Finance Delhi Police Launches App To Pay Traffic Challan, File FIR
- Education HSSC Exam Date Announced For November 2019 To March 2020
- Travel Manali: A Snow Destination For You To Be This Winter
South Korean automaker Kia Motors is all set to enter the Indian market in 2019. Kia also showcased its range of products at the Auto Expo 2018. Previously we had reported that Kia is considering the Stonic and Grand Carnival MPV for India. Now, Gaadiwaadi has spotted the Kia Grand Carnival in India.
The Kia Grand Carnival has been spotted testing in India for the very first time. The MPV is finished in white colour and bears a temporary registration plate. Kia had also showcased the Grand Carnival MPV at the Auto Expo 2018.
The Kia Grand Carnival is a luxurious MPV, and it is also called as Sedona in the North American markets. The Grand Carnival is a five-door MPV and in the global market, it is available in seven, eight or eleven-seater configuration. Kia is likely to introduce the eleven-seater version of the MPV in India.
The Kia Grand Carnival is equipped with premium features such as dual-sunroof, power sliding rear doors and three-zone air conditioning. On the design front, the Grand Carnival features a large signature ‘Tiger Nose' grille at the front. The overall design looks premium and the MPV also gets stylish alloy wheels.
The Kia Grand Carnival draws power from a 2.2-litre diesel engine producing 200bhp. The engine is coupled to a 6-speed automatic gearbox. Kia is expected to assemble or manufacture the Grand Carnival in India to keep the price in check.
If launched in India, the Kia Grand Carnival MPV will be a fierce rival to the segment-leader Toyota Innova Crysta. In fact, the Grand Carnival will offer more space on the third row and the eleven-seater configuration will be its USP.
Kia is also considering the Stonic crossover for the Indian market. Recently we have also spotted the 2018 Kia Cerato testing on Bangalore roads. It looks like Kia is planning to launch several products in the Indian market when it makes its debut in 2019.
Thoughts On The Kia Grand Carnival MPV
The Kia Grand Carnival is a luxurious MPV with flexible seating options. The Grand Carnival will be a fitting rival to the Toyota Innova Crysta. If Kia gets the pricing right, the Grand Carnival could be a game-changing product in the Indian market. We expect the Kia Grand Carnival to be priced around Rs 25 lakh ex-showroom.