- Sports Berrettini denies Auger-Aliassime first title in Stuttgart Open final
- News Lt Gen Faiz Hameed to be next chief of Pakistan's spy agency ISI
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Isuzu MU-X SUV is the flagship offering from the Japanese automaker in the Indian market. We have already reported about the MU-X facelift being spotted in India. Now, GaadiWaadi reports that the Isuzu MU-X will be launched in India in October 2018.
The new Isuzu MU-X facelift will feature a refreshed design to take on its rivals in the Indian market. On the exterior, the MU-X facelift will feature an aggressive front bumper, LED projector headlamps and LED DRLs. Overall, the front profile of the SUV gets an all-new look.
The rear profile of the Isuzu MU-X also gets LED elements on the tail light cluster and a revamped bumper. The facelifted SUV is equipped with newly designed sporty 18-inch alloy wheels. The updates might not be major, but it renders an all-new look to the MU-X.
The interior of the Isuzu MU-X facelift will feature a touchscreen infotainment system and automatic climate control. But the overall design of the dashboard is expected to remain unchanged to keep the costs in check. But expect the cabin to get a dual-tone theme with faux wooden trims for a premium feel.
The biggest update on the Isuzu MU-X facelift will be the new engine. Yes, the updated MU-X will draw power from an all-new 1.9-litre, four-cylinder, turbocharged diesel engine that produces 148bhp and 350Nm of torque. The engine will be mated to a 6-speed automatic gearbox with the four-wheel-drive system.
Thoughts On The Isuzu MU-X Facelift
Isuzu is all set to launch the MU-X facelift in India with a host of updates to the design and mechanical components. The Isuzu MU-X facelift is likely to carry a price tag of around Rs 25 lakh ex-showroom. The updates on the SUV should justify the price tag as the MU-X will take on the likes of Toyota Fortuner.