TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross is now available at a much lower price at CSD (Canteen Stores Department) outlets. The lifestyle pickup can now be bought exclusively by army personnel, ex-servicemen and their family at a cheaper rate, from any of the outlets. Prices may differ with the location.
The 2018 Isuzu D-Max was launched back in January at a starting price of Rs 14.31 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). It is available in two variants: Standard and High; of which the latter costs Rs 15.81 lakh ex-showroom (Delhi). The company also launched the new MU-X in India, recently.
However, only the Standard variant will be available at CSD outlets, initially. Isuzu has promised to introduce the other variant at a later stage if there is enough demand for it.
Isuzu India has shared that there is a growing interest in capable off-road vehicles among army personnel and their families. Out of the various SUVs and pickups sold in India, the Isuzu V-Cross D-Max seems to be a favourite choice, mainly because of its premium build and dynamics.
"Isuzu is extremely pleased to sell the V-Cross at CSD outlets to meet the expectations and growing need expressed by the armed forces and their families. This tie-up with CSD gives the manufacturer an opportunity to serve them with their preferred choice of vehicle that complements their lifestyle", shared Ken Takashima, Deputy Managing Director, Isuzu Motors India.
Thoughts On Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Being Sold At CSD Outlets
The Isuzu D-Max is a really good choice for those who are an off-roading enthusiast. Besides being a capable vehicle to go over rough terrain, the D-Max also offers decent comfort on level roads. The popularity of the vehicle is so good that the Isuzu D-Max is the one which introduced the concept of a lifestyle pickup truck to the wider Indian mass (even though many others have tried).