- 17 hrs ago Anand Mahindra Tweets About Creative Parking Space: Fashioned From A Plastic Overhead Water Tank
- 19 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 Modified: Rajputana Customs Have Outdone Themselves!
- 1 day ago Mahindra Stops Production of The Thar With The Special Edition Thar 700: A Tribute Video
- 1 day ago India To Receive Almost 50 New Vehicles By March 2020 — Here Is The list!
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 3 Elimination: Mohan Vaidya Gets Evicted In An Emotional Episode!
- News Chandrayaan-2 Launch: 'Baahubali' to carry India's second moon mission
- Sports Badminton Asia Junior Championships 2019: Maisnam Meiraba shines as India enter quarterfinals
- Technology Bluetooth Missing From Windows 10 Device Manager – Here’s The Fix
- Education SBI Clerk Mains Admit Card 2019 Next Week
- Lifestyle Meet The Indian Baba Who Has Not Washed His Hair For 40 Years
- Finance HDFC Bank Q1 Profit Jumps 21%; Announces Interim Dividend And Share Split
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
Isuzu MU-X facelift launched in India: Isuzu has launched the new MU-X facelift in the country. The Isuzu MU-X facelift is launched in India at a starting price of Rs 26.26 lakh ex-showroom (Hyderabad). The new Isuzu MU-X facelift comes with updates to the exterior design and new features.
The Isuzu MU-X facelift is available in two variants: 4x2 and 4x4. The 4x2 variant is priced at Rs 26.26 lakh and the 4X4 variant carries a price tag of Rs 28.22 lakh. Both prices are ex-showroom (Hyderabad).
On the design front, the Isuzu MU-X features a host of updates. The front fascia of the updated SUV features a redesigned grille, bi-LED projector headlamps with LED daytime running lights, larger fog lamps, chrome inserts on the fog lamp housing and a revamped bumper.
The rear end of the Isuzu MU-X facelift features redesigned tail light cluster and a revamped bumper. The SUV also gets a large spoiler and roof rails. The facelifted MU-X also features new diamond-cut 18-inch alloy wheels which add to the looks of the SUV. Apart from that, the overall design of the MU-X remains unchanged.
The interior of the Isuzu MU-X facelift features an all-black theme with piano black dashboard and chrome bezels around the chrome bezels around the centre console and door trims. The cabin also features a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a new instrument cluster with MID, leather-wrapped steering wheel and leather seats.
Other prominent features of the Isuzu MU-X facelift include cruise control, engine start/stop button, electrically foldable and adjustable ORVMs, steering-mounted controls and six-way adjustable driver seat.
The safety features of the SUV include six-airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control, traction control, hill-start assist, hill descent control, rear parking camera and ISOFIX child safety mounts.
The Isuzu MU-X facelift draws power the same 3-litre four-cylinder, diesel engine that produces 174bhp and 380Nm of torque. The engine is mated to a 5-speed automatic gearbox. The 4x4 variant comes with ‘Terrain Command' control with shift-on-the-fly with low and high range.
Thoughts On The Isuzu MU-X Facelift
Isuzu has finally launched the new MU-X SUV with a host of updates to the exterior and interior design. The SUV also comes with new features which enhance the appeal of the SUV. The Isuzu MU-X facelift rivals the likes of Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour, Skoda Kodiaq, and the new Honda CR-V.