TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Hyundai has already revealed the first sketch of the upcoming AH2 hatchback which is expected to be the new Santro. Now, the company has announced a new naming campaign for the AH2 hatchback. The naming campaign is called The Mega Naming Campaign - 'Namakaran'.
The naming campaign invites name suggestions for the upcoming New Contemporary Family Car from customers. The participants need to be 18 years of age or older and an Indian citizen. The campaign will be open until September 25, 2018. Hyundai will reveal the AH2 hatchback during the festive season of this year.
The customers can send in their name suggestions through the microsite created for the campaign or through WhatsApp (8652000377, 8652000388 or 8652000399). An individual can send an unlimited number of entries.
After the end of the campaign, Hyundai will shortlist the popular names sent by the participants. From the shortlisted names, Hyundai will pick one name. The lucky winner whose name is selected will drive home a base variant of the AH2 hatchback.
The upcoming AH2 hatchback is expected to be named as Santro, but with this campaign, it looks like Hyundai has some other plans. The new AH2 hatchback will replace the Eon and will also feature the signature tallboy design. The new sketch also reveals that the new AH2 will sport a sharp and edgy design.
The new Hyundai AH2 or the Santro is expected to be launched after the name of the car is finalised. The company has been testing the car on Indian roads for quite some time.
Expect the new AH2 hatchback to be priced aggressively to rival the likes of Maruti Celerio and Tata Tiago. We expect the AH2 to revive the Santro brand, as it was one of the main reason behind the success of Hyundai in the Indian market.
Thoughts On The Hyundai AH2 Hatchback
Hyundai is all set to launch the AH2 hatchback in the Indian market. Now, the company has announced a naming campaign for the upcoming car. The exciting part of the campaign is the winner will drive home an AH2 hatchback. So, what are you waiting for? Send your name suggestions!