- 11 min ago New Maruti Suzuki Premium Six-Seater MPV Spied — To Be Called The ‘XL6’
- 12 min ago Delhi Police Launches E-Challan And E-Payment System — Traffic Violators Beware
- 15 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- Movies Dabangg 3: Arbaaz Khan REVEALS Details About Saiee Manjrekar's Role In This Salman Khan Film
- Finance Yes Bank Shares Fell After Promoters Pledge Their Entire Stake At Bank
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani Gives Us A Jaw-dropping Moment With Her Red Lehenga At FDCI India Couture Week 2019
- News After Trump’s offer to ‘mediate’, US in damage control mode says it’s ready to ‘assist’
- Technology Asus ROG Phone II Featuring 120Hz AMOLED Display Announced: Features, Specs, And More
- Sports Fekir departs Lyon as Betis secure potential Lo Celso replacement
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Hyundai is all set to launch the Creta facelift in India by the end of this month. Now, ahead of the launch, Rushlane has spotted the Hyundai Creta facelift being tested in high altitude conditions. Hyundai has already started the bookings for the Creta facelift across the country. You can book the new Creta by making an advanced payment of Rs 25,000.
The Hyundai Creta facelift was spotted testing in Doddabetta in Ooty, which is located at a high altitude of 2,637 metres. Doddabetta is the highest peak in the region. The new Hyundai Creta facelift gets updates to the exterior and interior design and will come with a host of new features.
The Hyundai Creta facelift features a revamped front grille, a redesigned bumper, new fog lamp housing with horizontal fog lamps and a prominent skid plate. The side profile of the Hyundai Creta facelift remains unchanged except for the slightly different roof rails.
The rear end of the Hyundai Creta facelift sports a new bumper design with reflectors on either side and shark fin antenna. The new Creta also features a newly designed alloy wheel which adds to the looks of the Creta SUV. Apart from that the overall design of the Creta remains the same.
The interior of the new Hyundai Creta 2018 will feature dual-tone theme. The interior will also feature a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The seat upholstery will be upmarket as compared to the currently sold model.
On the mechanical front, the new Hyundai Creta is expected to draw power from the existing 1.6-litre petrol and 1.4-litre and 1.6-litre diesel engines. Transmission options will include a 6-speed manual and 6-speed automatic gearbox. You can also read our comparison of the Creta facelift and old Creta to know the differences between the two models.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Creta Facelift
The Hyundai Creta facelift does not feature any major changes as compared to the current-gen model. But Hyundai has made sure that the new 2018 iteration of the Creta remains refreshed with the inclusion of few new design elements. Expect the Hyundai Creta facelift to be priced in the range of Rs 9.5 lakh to Rs 15 lakh ex-showroom.