TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Worst Passwords Of 2018 Revealed — ‘donald’ Is Among The Top 25
- PUBG Mobile To Receive Vikendi Snow Map — Game under development
- KTM 500cc Bike For India Officially Confirmed — Bajaj To Make The Twin-Cylinder KTM In India
- Flashback 2018 — The Top Playmakers From Cricket
- Star Screen Awards 2018 — Check Out The Winners List
- Value Stocks To Buy For 2019
- 15 Simple Ways In Which You Can Prevent Hair Breakage Naturally
- Kashmir: The Mise-en-Scène Of Bollywood
Hyundai Creta 2018 bookings begins. Company dealerships in Bangalore have now confirmed that the Hyundai Creta facelift can be booked for an amount of Rs 25,000. They also mentioned that Hyundai is expected to launch the 2018 Creta facelift sometime by the end of this month.
The 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift will come with fresh interior and exterior updates. Exterior changes on the 2018 Creta includes updated headlamps, new front and rear bumpers, fog lamps and Daytime Running Lamps and a set of revamped tail lights.
On the inside, the 2018 Creta will feature a new 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The centre console itself is said to get an update for better practicality and looks.
Other features include a sunroof, rain sensing wipers, cruise control and automatic headlamps. The facelift Creta might even feature ventilated front seats.
The Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift will carry forward the same engine options as seen in the current generation. This includes a 1.6-litre petrol, along with a 1.6-litre and 1.4-litre diesel engines.
The petrol variant produces 121bhp and 154Nm of torque. The 1.4-litre diesel option produces 88bhp and 224Nm of torque, while the 1.6-litre version churns out 126bhp and 256Nm of torque.
All three engines will come with a standard six-speed manual, while the 1.6-litre petrol and diesel variants will get the option of a six-speed automatic as well.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Creta 2018 Bookings
The Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift has been spotted testing on multiple occasions in India. The facelift SUV will rival the Maruti S-Cross, Renault Captur and the Duster SUVs in the Indian market. Prices for the facelift version of the Creta has not been announced yet.