TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Apple iPhone XR Available Via Airtel Online Store Starting At Rs 14,999 EMI
- The Beautiful Tringalwadi Fort Is A Perfect Escape From Nashik!
- What Causes Anencephaly And What Are Its Symptoms?
- Nana Patekar: I Am Being Mentally Harassed By Tanushree Dutta, My Name Has Sufferd Incomparable Loss
- New Maruti WagonR Production Begins In India — Launch Soon
- India Vs West Indies: Virat Kohli In Line To Break These ODI Records
- 6 Pension Payment Related Bank Norms That Government Employees Should Know
Hyundai Creta 2018 bookings begins. Company dealerships in Bangalore have now confirmed that the Hyundai Creta facelift can be booked for an amount of Rs 25,000. They also mentioned that Hyundai is expected to launch the 2018 Creta facelift sometime by the end of this month.
The 2018 Hyundai Creta facelift will come with fresh interior and exterior updates. Exterior changes on the 2018 Creta includes updated headlamps, new front and rear bumpers, fog lamps and Daytime Running Lamps and a set of revamped tail lights.
On the inside, the 2018 Creta will feature a new 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto. The centre console itself is said to get an update for better practicality and looks.
Other features include a sunroof, rain sensing wipers, cruise control and automatic headlamps. The facelift Creta might even feature ventilated front seats.
The Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift will carry forward the same engine options as seen in the current generation. This includes a 1.6-litre petrol, along with a 1.6-litre and 1.4-litre diesel engines.
The petrol variant produces 121bhp and 154Nm of torque. The 1.4-litre diesel option produces 88bhp and 224Nm of torque, while the 1.6-litre version churns out 126bhp and 256Nm of torque.
All three engines will come with a standard six-speed manual, while the 1.6-litre petrol and diesel variants will get the option of a six-speed automatic as well.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Creta 2018 Bookings
The Hyundai Creta 2018 facelift has been spotted testing on multiple occasions in India. The facelift SUV will rival the Maruti S-Cross, Renault Captur and the Duster SUVs in the Indian market. Prices for the facelift version of the Creta has not been announced yet.