TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Who Is Moin Qureshi, The Man Who Has Come To Bite The CBI again
- Bharti Airtel Launches New Plan Offering 1.4 GB Data For 75 days
- 7 Must-visit Weekend Getaways From Ranchi, Jharkhand
- Floppy Baby Syndrome: Causes & Symptoms
- This Beast Didn’t Spare Even Girls His Daughters' Age: Alisha Chinai & Composer Expose Anu Malik!
- Hero Destini 125 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 54,650
- The Top Five ODI Innings Of Virat Kohli
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider
Ford has launched the Freestyle in India at a starting price of Rs 5.09 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). India's first CUV, the Ford Freestyle, is more masculine as compared to the Figo hatchback, on which it is based.
The Ford Freestyle comes in four variants. To bring you more clarity on what each variant has to offer, we bring you the new Ford Freestyle variants in detail.
The Ford Freestyle is available in Ambiente, Trend, Titanium and Titanium+. All four variants are offered in both petrol and diesel options. The Ford Freestyle comes with a standard five-speed manual gearbox across all variants.
Ford also offers ABS with EBD, Dual front airbags, reverse parking sensors, perimeter anti-theft alarm and an engine immobiliser as standard features across all variants of the new Freestyle CUV.
Before getting into the variants of the Freestyle, let's first look at the specifications of India's first CUV offering from Ford.
The Ford Freestyle is powered by an all-new 1.2-litre ‘Dragon Series' petrol engine producing 95bhp and 120Nm of torque. The Compact Utility vehicle (CUV) also gets a 1.5-litre diesel engine churning out 100bhp and 250Nm of torque.
Ford Freestyle Ambiente (Rs 5.09 - 6.09 lakh)
- ABS with EBD
- Front Dual Airbags
- High-Speed Warning Chime over 80km/h and 120km/h
- Approach Lights
- Keyless Entry
- Rear Seat Full Fold Down
- Charcoal Black Interiors
- Low Fuel Warning Light
- Battery Monitor Sensor
The Base variant of the Ford Freestyle is available with a price of Rs 5.09 lakh for the petrol version, while the diesel variant costs Rs 6.09 lakh.
Ford Freestyle Trend (Rs 5.99 - 6.99 lakh)
- Rear View Camera
- Home Safe Head Lamps
- Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls
- 6.5-inch Touchscreen Infotainment System
- Four Speakers
- Turn Indicator on Outer Mirrors
- Premium Seat Upholstery
- Shift Indicator
The Trend variant of the Ford Freestyle is costlier by Rs 90,000 at Rs 5.99 lakhs for the petrol variant, while the diesel variant is priced at Rs 6.99 lakh.
Ford Freestyle Titanium (Rs 6.39 - 7.35 lakh)
- Active Rollover Protection (ARP)
- Front and Rear Fog Lamps
- Push Button Start
- Power Adjusted Outer Mirror
- Infotainment System with Integrated Navigation System
- Dual-Tone Interiors
- Maintenance Warning Lights
- Front Dome Lamps
The Titanium variant of the Ford Freestyle is priced at Rs 6.39 lakh for the petrol variant, while the diesel variant costs Rs 7.35 lakh, making it costlier by Rs 40,000.
Ford Freestyle Titanium+ (Rs 6.94 - 7.89 lakh)
- Side & Curtain Airbags
- Emergency Assistance
- Automatic Headlamps
- Ford MyKey
- Rain-Sensing Wipers
- 6.5-inch Infotainment System with SYNC3, Android Auto & Apple CarPlay
- Silver Skid Plates & Roof Rails
- Glove Box Light
The top-spec Titanium+ variant of the Ford Freestyle is dearer by Rs 55,000 than the Titanium model. The petrol variant is priced at Rs 6.94 lakh, while the diesel variant costs Rs 7.89 lakh.
Ford Freestyle Price List (In Lakh)
|Ambiente||₹ 509,000||₹ 609,000|
|Trend||₹ 599,000||₹ 699,000|
|Titanium||₹ 639,000||₹ 735,000|
|Titanium+||₹ 694,000||₹ 789,000|
*All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
Ford claims an ARAI mileage of 19km/l for petrol and 24.4km/l for the diesel models of the Freestyle. All models of the Freestyle comes standard with a five-speed manual gearbox across all variants.
Thoughts On The Ford Freestyle Variants
The Ford Freestyle is India's first Compact Utility Vehicle (CUV) based on the Figo hatchback. The Freestyle gets a blacked-out grille, smoked headlamps and has a ground clearance of 190mm, which is 16mm higher than the Figo.
We recommend the top-spec Titanium+ variant of the Ford Freestyle. The top-end receives all the features and then some, while being priced highly competitively.