- 19 hrs ago Bentley Book Costs More Than A Luxury House — Rs 1.80 Crore For A Book!
- 1 day ago Bajaj Auto Confirms November Launch For Husqvarna Twins — And So Our Watch Begins
- 1 day ago Bike Sales Report India For April 2019: Two-Wheeler Sales Slide By 16.3 Per Cent
- 1 day ago Benelli Imperiale 400 Spotted In India — Launching 2020
- Technology Best camera smartphones to buy right now under Rs. 20,000
- Lifestyle Huma Qureshi’s Cannes 2019 Red Carpet Gown Is Totally Surreal And Gives Waves Effect
- News This video of Differently-Abled man delivering food on Tricycle is winning hearts online
- Movies Dreams Do Come True! Hina Khan Poses With Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jones At Cannes Chopard Party!
- Sports AC Milan 2 Frosinone 0: Piatek and Suso keep top-four hopes intact
- Education WB Madhyamik Result 2019 Likely To Be Released on May 21
- Finance Here's How Google Is Tracking Your Online Purchases
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Ford Freestyle launched in India. Ford has launched the Freestyle CUV (Compact Utility Vehicle) in the country with a starting price of Rs 5.09 lakh ex-showroom (India). The Ford Freestyle is based on the Figo hatchback and is slotted between the Figo and the EcoSport.
Ford Freestyle Variants And Prices
The Ford Freestyle is available in four variants: Ambiente, Trend, Titanium and Titanium+. The base petrol variant of the Ford Freestyle is priced at Rs 5.09 lakh and goes all the way up to Rs 7.89 lakh for the top-spec diesel trim. All prices are ex-showroom (India). Below is the detailed pricing of the Ford Freestyle.
|Ambiente||₹ 5,09,000||₹ 6,09,000|
|Trend||₹ 5,99,000||₹ 6,99,000|
|Titanium||₹ 6,39,000||₹ 7,35,000|
|Titanium+||₹ 6,94,000||₹ 7,89,000|
*Note - All prices are ex-showroom (India)
Ford Freestyle Specifications And Mileage
The Ford Freestyle draws power from an all-new 1.2-litre Dragon Series Petrol engine producing 95bhp and 120Nm of torque. The crossover hatchback also gets a 1.5-litre diesel engine churning out 100bhp and 250Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
The petrol variant of the Ford Freestyle returns a claimed mileage of 19kpl and the diesel model delivers a claimed fuel efficiency of 24.4kpl.
Ford Freestyle Design And Features
The overall design of the Ford Freestyle is more butch as compared to the Figo hatchback. The front fascia of the Freestyle features a hexagonal blacked out grille, smoked headlamps, C-shaped fog lamps and a silver skid plate. To know more about the design and technical details, you can read our review of the Ford Freestyle.
The side profile of the Ford Freestyle features black plastic cladding running across the body, 15-inch alloy wheels and black graphics. The rear of the crossover hatchback features a newly designed tail lamp cluster and skid plate. The CUV also gets roof rails for a rugged look.
The interior of the Ford Freestyle sports a chocolate-on-black theme dashboard. The cabin also gets a 6.5-inch SYNC3 touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Other features include an engine start/stop button, automatic climate control, power folding ORVMs, rain sensing wipers and automatic headlamps.
The safety features of the Ford Freestyle include dual-airbags at the front, ABS, EBD, reverse parking sensors, engine immobiliser, seat belt reminder, keyless entry, approach sensors and perimeter theft alarm.
The top-spec trim also gets additional safety features such as Active Rollover Protection (ARP), side and curtain airbags, and Emergency Assistance.
The Ford Freestyle is available in six colour options: Canyon Ridge, Moondust Silver, Smoke Grey, White Gold, Oxford White, and Absolute Black.
Ford Freestyle Accessories
Ford will offer a host of accessories for the Freestyle. The list of accessories for the CUV includes a rear spoiler, shark fin antenna, 15-inch alloy wheels, body stripe kit, roof wrap, seat covers, sun blinds and slimline weather shield.
Apart from that, the Ford Freestyle also comes with other accessories such as engine under shield, anti-theft nuts, rear camera, roof rails, smart ambient lightning, shark fin antenna and automatic headlamps.
Thoughts On The Ford Freestyle
The Ford Freestyle is India's first Compact Utility Vehicle (CUV) and comes loaded with a host of features. The Freestyle looks rugged thanks to the high ground clearance and butch design. The Freestyle also comes with a range of accessories which makes it an excellent package for the price it demands.
The Ford Freestyle rivals the likes of Toyota Etios Cross, Hyundai i20 Active and Fiat Urban Cross.