TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Ford India launched the Freestyle crossover hatchback in the Indian market in April this year with a starting price of Rs 5.09 lakh ex-showroom (India). Now, TeamBHP reports that the Ford Freestyle is likely to get a minor update which will include new features and a new colour scheme.
The report states that the Ford Freestyle will get a new Ruby Red colour option and additional features such as body coloured ORVMs and adjustable rear headrests. With this update, the prices of the Freestyle has been slightly increased. Below is the updated price list of the Ford Freestyle.
|Ambiente||₹ 5.23 Lakh||₹ 6.18 Lakh|
|Trend||₹ 6.09 Lakh||₹ 6.99 Lakh|
|Titanium||₹ 6.58 Lakh||₹ 7.48 Lakh|
|Titanium+||₹ 7.03 Lakh||₹ 7.89 Lakh|
*Note - All prices are ex-showroom (India)
The Ford Freestyle is based on the Figo hatchback and gets subtle changes to the design to make it look rugged. The front fascia of the crossover hatchback features a blacked out grille, smoked headlamps and a silver skid plate. The crossover also gets a black plastic cladding running across the body.
On the rear, the Ford Freestyle features a slightly revamped tail light cluster and a silver skid plate. The cross hatchback also gets roof rails and 15-inch alloy wheels with black treatment. To know more about the Freestyle, you can also read our detailed review of the crossover hatchback.
The interior of the Ford Freestyle comes equipped with a host of features such as a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system, engine start/stop button, automatic climate control and power folding ORVMs. Other features include rain sensing wipers and automatic headlamps.
The Ford Freestyle draws power from an all-new 1.2-litre Dragon Series Petrol engine that produces 95bhp and 120Nm of torque. The diesel variant of the crossover gets the same 1.5-litre engine churning out 100bhp and 250Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The Ford Freestyle
The Ford Freestyle is a crossover hatchback with the powerful petrol engine in its segment. The crossover also comes with a host of features and a several standard safety features. The Ford Freestyle rivals the likes of recently launched Tata Tiago NRG and the Maruti Celerio X.