- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Technology How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Ford India launched the Freestyle crossover hatchback in the Indian market in April this year with a starting price of Rs 5.09 lakh ex-showroom (India). Now, TeamBHP reports that the Ford Freestyle is likely to get a minor update which will include new features and a new colour scheme.
The report states that the Ford Freestyle will get a new Ruby Red colour option and additional features such as body coloured ORVMs and adjustable rear headrests. With this update, the prices of the Freestyle has been slightly increased. Below is the updated price list of the Ford Freestyle.
|Ambiente||₹ 5.23 Lakh||₹ 6.18 Lakh|
|Trend||₹ 6.09 Lakh||₹ 6.99 Lakh|
|Titanium||₹ 6.58 Lakh||₹ 7.48 Lakh|
|Titanium+||₹ 7.03 Lakh||₹ 7.89 Lakh|
*Note - All prices are ex-showroom (India)
The Ford Freestyle is based on the Figo hatchback and gets subtle changes to the design to make it look rugged. The front fascia of the crossover hatchback features a blacked out grille, smoked headlamps and a silver skid plate. The crossover also gets a black plastic cladding running across the body.
On the rear, the Ford Freestyle features a slightly revamped tail light cluster and a silver skid plate. The cross hatchback also gets roof rails and 15-inch alloy wheels with black treatment. To know more about the Freestyle, you can also read our detailed review of the crossover hatchback.
The interior of the Ford Freestyle comes equipped with a host of features such as a 6.5-inch touchscreen infotainment system, engine start/stop button, automatic climate control and power folding ORVMs. Other features include rain sensing wipers and automatic headlamps.
The Ford Freestyle draws power from an all-new 1.2-litre Dragon Series Petrol engine that produces 95bhp and 120Nm of torque. The diesel variant of the crossover gets the same 1.5-litre engine churning out 100bhp and 250Nm of torque. Both the engines are mated to a 5-speed gearbox.
Thoughts On The Ford Freestyle
The Ford Freestyle is a crossover hatchback with the powerful petrol engine in its segment. The crossover also comes with a host of features and a several standard safety features. The Ford Freestyle rivals the likes of recently launched Tata Tiago NRG and the Maruti Celerio X.