TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Ford India has launched the new Aspire compact sedan in the country with a starting price of Rs 5.55 lakh ex-showroom (India). Now, according to a report from ZigWheels, the Ford Figo facelift will be launched in India by March 2019. The facelifted Ford Figo hatchback has been already spotted on Indian roads.
The report states that the updated Ford Figo will feature the same cosmetic updates as the new Aspire. Which means that the new Figo will come with a new front end with redesigned grille, new alloy wheels and new front and rear bumpers. The subtle changes to the design will render a refreshed look to the hatchback.
The interior of the new 2019 Ford Figo hatchback will be similar to the Aspire. The interior will feature a dual-tone theme with a 6.5-inch SYNC3 touchscreen infotainment system with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. The top-spec model will also come with features such as automatic climate control and engine start/stop button.
The Ford Figo facelift is expected to draw power from the same 1.2-litre and 1.5-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine. The 1.2-litre Dragon series petrol engine produces 95bhp and 120Nm of torque while the 1.5-litre petrol unit is good for 121bhp and 150Nm of torque.
The 1.5-litre diesel engine is tuned to produced 99bhp and 215Nm of torque. The 1.2-litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine will be mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox while the 1.5-litre petrol engine will be available with an automatic gearbox, similar to the new Aspire.
The new Ford Figo facelift will come with a host of standard safety features such as dual airbags, ABS, EBD and ISOFIX child seat mounts. The top-spec trims might also get automatic headlamps, rain-sensing wipers and reverse parking camera.
Thoughts On The Ford Figo Facelift
Ford is all set to introduce the updated Figo facelift in the Indian market in 2019. The updates of the Figo hatchback will be similar to the new Aspire which was recently launched in the country. The prominent highlight of the Figo facelift will be the updated front end and new features. The Ford Figo facelift will rival the likes of the Maruti Swift, Hyundai Grand i10 and even the Maruti Ignis.