TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Assembly Election Results 2018 — Catch All The LIVE Updates Here
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- 8 Factors That Are Weighing On The Indian Economy Today
- Airtel Likely To Launch VoLTE Smartphones Under Rs. 2,500
- Nissan Kicks Interiors Revealed
- Virushka's First Wedding Anniversary: Virat Has This To Say!
- Gauri Khan's Floral Lehenga
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
Both the hatchback and MPV offerings from Datsun are powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. The engine produces 68bhp and 104Nm of torque.
This will be mated to either a five-speed manual transmission as standard. For the Indonesian market, The GO hatchback will get the option of a CVT automatic gearbox.
Exterior updates on the cars include a new front bumper and headlamp design. The front bumper receives vertical LED DRL strips on either side. The car also sports body kits with side skirts, large rear spoiler and sportier front and rear bumpers. Both the new models now come with alloy wheels and ORVMs with integrated turn signals.
On the inside, the cars get a new 6.75-inch touchscreen infotainment system. Both the GO and the GO+ features driver side airbag, auto headlamps and power window. The cars also get a redesigned instrument cluster and AC vents.
The Datsun GO in Indonesia has a starting price equivalent to Rs 4.90 lakh, ex-showroom (Rp 102,990,000). While the Datsun GO+ MPV comes with a starting price equivalent of Rs 5.35 lakh, ex-showroom (Rp 112,380,000).
Thoughts On The Datsun GO and GO+ Facelift
Datsun is expected to launch the GO hatchback and the GO+ MPV in India sometime later this year. However, the indian-spec GO hatchback will miss out on the CVT automatic option.