- 55 min ago New Maruti Suzuki Premium Six-Seater MPV Spied — To Be Called The ‘XL6’
- 55 min ago Delhi Police Launches E-Challan And E-Payment System — Traffic Violators Beware
- 16 hrs ago Chandrayaan-2 Is Launched Successfully While Polaris Pays Tribute To The Original Lunar Rover
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Mobis Develops First Camera Monitor System — Side-View Mirror Replacement
- Finance HDFC Bank Revises FD Rates Lower
- Sports TNPL 2019: Super Gillies vs Trichy Warriors: Preview, where to watch, timing, head to head, probable XI
- News SC cancels RERA registration of Amrapali, directs ED to file money laundering case
- Technology Jio GigaFiber: Difference Between Rs. 2,500 and Rs. 4,500 Router
- Movies Shivrajkumar Cries Before His Fans, From Across The Sea; Here’s Why He Got Emotional!
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani Gives Us A Jaw-dropping Moment With Her Red Lehenga At FDCI India Couture Week 2019
- Travel National Parks to Visit During Monsoon in India
- Education CBSE Class 10 Compartment Results 2019: Steps To Check Result
Both the hatchback and MPV offerings from Datsun are powered by the same 1.2-litre three-cylinder petrol engine. The engine produces 68bhp and 104Nm of torque.
This will be mated to either a five-speed manual transmission as standard. For the Indonesian market, The GO hatchback will get the option of a CVT automatic gearbox.
Exterior updates on the cars include a new front bumper and headlamp design. The front bumper receives vertical LED DRL strips on either side. The car also sports body kits with side skirts, large rear spoiler and sportier front and rear bumpers. Both the new models now come with alloy wheels and ORVMs with integrated turn signals.
On the inside, the cars get a new 6.75-inch touchscreen infotainment system. Both the GO and the GO+ features driver side airbag, auto headlamps and power window. The cars also get a redesigned instrument cluster and AC vents.
The Datsun GO in Indonesia has a starting price equivalent to Rs 4.90 lakh, ex-showroom (Rp 102,990,000). While the Datsun GO+ MPV comes with a starting price equivalent of Rs 5.35 lakh, ex-showroom (Rp 112,380,000).
Thoughts On The Datsun GO and GO+ Facelift
Datsun is expected to launch the GO hatchback and the GO+ MPV in India sometime later this year. However, the indian-spec GO hatchback will miss out on the CVT automatic option.